Post your pics/art here!

I made a sonic.

1o2Zk2K.jpg

YOU CAN'T DRAW BETTER THAN ME!

811938spai.png

See how good and how orginal is this image? It was also non-approved by SECA (My own mark, yes I do not approve what I make)
If your eyes can't see it, it's just because it is too awesome for you!

It is supposed to be written sap but it's a draw it in one minute challenge X).
Also do you have any ideas of why SECA added its seal of unquality istead of blame this?
Is it too epic?

Fiery-Drawing-Sonic.EXE-and-Herobrine.jpg

Never thought I'd actually draw Sonic.EXE... Herobrine, maybe, but still... Hey, at least he looks awesome. Herobrine, on the other hand... He's "meh." This was mainly a test drawing after I found my drawing pen. Unfortunately the "stylus" part hates me now. Oh well.

This may be a bit late for Easter...okay a lot late for Easter, but here's a bunny mask model I made
11940_1501244506762298_6891512292146805536_n.jpg

Please tell me of any area of improvement.

MXFPvbi.png

Badniks for my level pack. Counter-clockwise from top, they are:

CROCOBALONEY - Walks in a zig-zag pattern. If you try to destroy it with a spindash, it grabs you in its mouth and spits you back out, hurting you. (Thanks to Whackjood for suggesting this)

ORBITORCH - Hovers up and down while spinning a pair of fireballs around itself. Time your attacks right to avoid getting burned.

BARREL HERMIT - A large badnik that doesn't move, but cannot be damaged by normal attacks. It rolls exploding barrels in front of it; spindash into the barrel to knock it into the badnik.

CRABLOW - Underwater badnik that spews a flurry of bubbles from time to time. The bubbles do not hurt but will knock you away.

peelout3_by_flamesthefirehh-d7g8n5u.png

I did this for The Peelout Lua. I think It Sucks.

srb2_peel_out4_by_flamesthefirehh-d7g8nck.bmp

This is the Second one, The Peelout Thing was ripped of The top one. I though That Glove was decent.

I hope I don't Have Iceman Or Moter Judging it.

just a couple things that really need fixing on the top one:

* his body spike needs a lot more of a curve (think sort of a crescent), and some better shading toward the bottom
* hand should be going down instead of up

on the bottom, the body abruptly ends at the figure 8 when it should instead gradually fade out or something. body spike also needs to be a lower shade, hand needs a little cleaning up

consider also adding some leg swirls inside the foot area, similar to this:
Sonic-run.gif

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back