Wiki formatting discussion topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

So, the wiki admins got together and came up with an awesome new concept that we've applied to the Wiki main page and Level Design 101 page. We think this new format style will make it easier for international audiences to read and understand the Wiki better, and hopefully reach out to potential stage designers to help them get started.

Wiki main page
New level design page

In addition, we've also decided to try an experiment. Audio pages. This will allow for our visually impaired audience to get a full and torough understanding of SRB2 editing. We feel that this will also help in branching out to newer members.

First audio chapter
Second audio chapter
Third audio chapter
Eight audio chapter
What does this mean for you? Well, we need feedback! Please let us know how we can make this work better. Thank you for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
10/10, would Engrish again. I really like how CTF is described as "King of Symmetry".

Last edited:
I would like to make it clear that the first audio chapter is my contribution to your new and improved wiki experience.

Wow, the wiki is so much easier to read! I can totally understand it now!

This is the funniest april fools prank you've pulled yet.

The Bible should be used with caution. If the shortcut is not easy to break through, were scarcely ever be a Prince and a lion. A short will save weight, but will with the players outside the United States.

Well, this all makes sense now.

Also, I love how the Crawa Commander got renamed to Crawla Emperor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back