Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

UruZingLo

Zero out of Ten
The next installment in the Assassins creed series, so far from the gameplay i've seen its looking like its going to turn out to be good just like the others and the addition of multiplayer is something to look foward to IMO. Im getting the game when it comes out so I cant wait to play it, hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

Neither game disappointed in terms of combat or plot. Though I was a little nit picky on AS 2 since unlike the first, didn't give you that feeling of being apart of the scene with the protagonist...

IDK, maybe this example will prove my point:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4JrXbIoQ_c

Other than that, I just want to play as Desmond more considering he now has the abilities of an assassin :3

You know what I just noticed? Both Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Sonic Colors' main characters' (Ezio Auditore & Sonic) voice actor is Roger Craig Smith, they're both released on the same day. (In US)

So far I've put a few hours into a game, and im loving it, the option to train recruits and have them help you in battles is a great function, the combat system does not disappoint, and so far(From what I played) the plot is interesting. I have not got to try online, long story short:Microsoft screwed over my account, but for what I seen its looks awesome and fun to play.

Also one last thing I really like about this installment of Assassin's Creed:
You can unlock Raiden from MGS as a Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back