SRB2 OST suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliwood

Of all the things that could bother me, it's the srb2 OST. Don't get me wrong, the srb2 OST is amazing, and I truly love it. However, to tell you the truth, something that just kind of bothers me is the fact that the srb2 OST just kind of stops abruptly in the middle of the music you hear. I mean, it doesn't fade out or anything like a regular VG soundtrack, it just kind of... stops. I'm sure no one else would have an actual issue with this, because honestly it's not that important. But regardless of it's importance I decided to make it anyways.

Midnight Freeze Zone Extended

Arid Canyon Zone Extended

If you honestly like this version (which I will just easily edit to be like this, as I didn't make any of this music at all), then if there is enough demand, I might edit more versions to be similar to this.

However, one thing to note (if you do listen to the srb2 OST for your iTunes or something like that), is that if you still wish to keep the original srb2 OST version, add "extended" or something like that to the end of the title, or else it will replace the current one you have in the folder. And on that note, the authors and artists of the music are still there.

Also, on that setting. What ever happened to the original Midnight Freeze Zone music anyways? I mean, you still attached the old versions of Arid Canyon Zone, so how come you couldn't do the same for Midnight Freeze Zone? I mean, the techno is kind of nice, but I also loved the calmness of the original that was soft, quiet, and soothing to the ears.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be nice to have both versions see as ther is demand for the old version.

Any way, This does make for better listening.

I don't think it would be too much of a hassale to include some of these more "video game styled" music sound tracks for the srb2 OST should be included as opposed to the ones that just kind of randomly stop. However, that's just my opinion.

Eliwood, Digiku has made a soundtrack that loops exactly like this, you just have to ask him for it. So you don't have to do all the work, it would just be wasted effort.

Eliwood, Digiku has made a soundtrack that loops exactly like this, you just have to ask him for it. So you don't have to do all the work, it would just be wasted effort.

Wait really? If that's true, how come those versions aren't in the srb2 OST soundtrack folder you can get off the website?

Also, I know you said it was a waste of time but,

Egg Rock Zone Act 3

I'm pretty sure that one repeats different than how Digiku might have it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back