WarioWare D.i.Y. (WiiWare/DS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, 9000 Internets to the first person to make a good SRB2 Microgame.

Second, this game is good, But I had to be stuck with the wii version. ≥_≥ Can't make a darn thing, you have to wait a week for new games, you get bored from them after a few days but with the DS Version, you MAKE the variety.

Well I could send you some microgames. I just need your wii friend code and you'd have to enter mine in. (Location is in the Wii address book)

First off, 9000 Internets to the first person to make a good SRB2 Microgame.

I had one lying around on the other version, but it's long gone now. D=

edit: It was made from pure pixel art too..

I actually plan on making one soon. But I'm not saying what version it's going to be based off of.

I've made a lot of Microgames, two of them being Advance Wars-related and the rest Mario-related.
I'm currently planning to recreate the Game & Watch Game "Bridge". I'll notify you when it's finished.
FC: 3825-0983-3592

Well, I know I've sure gotten addicted to this game. I will say, however, that the five-event-per-object quirk gets on my nerves sometimes when I'm trying to make something complex. I guess the solution is to keep it simple?

0260-3026-4768, and I've got one microgame in my warehouse for anyone interested.

Last edited:
I really like this game. I already have a few games made, but I don't have wifi at home, so no sharing anything just yet. ): Also thinking about transferring some SRB2 music into it. I wonder what an 8 bit version of Greenflower act 2 would sound like...

EDIT: Likely impossible to do. Too many instrument tracks, not enough octaves.

Last edited:
No clue.
Oh and Auto saver, My wii friend code: 3394 8394 7218 0805

*Transfers DSZ1TGF music into Wario ware*

I've added you guys. for my friend code, it's in my signature

I've made a lot of Microgames, two of them being Advance Wars-related and the rest Mario-related.
I'm currently planning to recreate the Game & Watch Game "Bridge". I'll notify you when it's finished.
FC: 3825-0983-3592
Make a Tales Of microgame and I'll stop trolling you forever.

Can the DS FC connect with Wii FCs? Or do you have to upload the DS game to the Wii, then transfer the game on the Wii to another.

DS FC's are not compatible with Wii ones. Just look at how many digits are in a Wii one and a DS one

Edit: your Wii FC has been added to my Wii.

I've added you guys. for my friend code, it's in my signature

You have been added.

Edit: New Timerless game added: Game Gear Sonic Boss (uses timerless template.)

Last edited:
Oh my gosh Glaber. You make the best games! :o

Did you use other peoples sprites? And, is the Mario jumping sound the only jump sound you can use?
Edit:OMFG.. he made a SRB2 microgame. XD
Edit2: fff... it was a music thingy.

Last edited:
I finished my ToS Microgame. It took a lot of work, but it was fun to make.
With this game, building things -- even if it doesn't turn out very good -- is pretty fun and leaves you with a feeling of self-satisfaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back