MasterServer Ban list (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also trademark infringement.

If SRB2, say, changed the characters and the name, however, they would be able to sell their game since the Doom Legacy engine is open source and allows for this.

zeldagamer00 said:
I just found somebody hosting 4 netgames on the master server at once
Log

Nothing in the rules against it.

Stupid though, hosting 4 on the same lousy home connection will not be too good for a decent server experience.

The one who hosts 4 dedicated servers is Hetor. By the way I found a hangout server over here:
IP: 71.126.200.251
Port: 50220
Host Name: Have a killer time
Version: 1.09.4
Permament: no
Reason For Ban: They disabled time and point limit. The level was running over 11 minutes. And it was SRB2 City.
Log

Sigh...Just because you have a long match DOESN'T MEAN ITS HANGOUT. It would be hangout if they didn't actually play match in match mode. For example if the HOST says something like "don't hit me" its time to start warning him or her.

Oh and you forgot the commands that are needed to report servers, so that log is even more useless.

Your log said:
Alberto was hit by COREY's ring

Your log says otherwise. I was in the server also, even though the were people that wanted to hangout, the host was playing regular match and so were some of the other people.

Placeholder?
Yeah, It keeps out that error.
Look, after 15 posts an new empty page comes out, so if noone posts there, it will show you no messages to display. So, people need to post "placeholder" after every 15th post on one page to make that error thing go away...

Wait, how long does that report for faking ssntails stand???
Let me count...
That's more than 5 months, right???
Had no idea perm bans are so long...

Sasa said:
Wait, how long does that report for faking ssntails stand???
Let me count...
That's more than 5 months, right???
Had no idea perm bans are so long...

Permanent = forever.

There hasent been much post here since the MS went down...
EDIT: It just occured to me that i might have been banned! How do i find out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back