Mystic Realm help: about the Aerial Garden Act 2 buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, all! I have beaten SRB2 unlocked all secrets and am close to collecting all emeralds in Mystic Realm.

I'm currently at Aerial Garden Zone Act 2, and am struggling with this intensely hard but addictive level.

So, my question is: Can someone give me a brief description on exactly where the two buttons are that open up the door to the Mystic Temple, found in the building with the water?

I've only managed to find 3 of the 6 buttons so far. One at the start atop the fountain, and two near the left and right sides, near the end of the level. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Thank God for stars.

In each of the second group of open-air rooms, there is a button. To reach them, take the left fork on the second split, and at the end of the room, turn right, and hit the spring. Follow the tiny passages to the button, and then follow the tiny platforms back to the hole above the entrance to the room. Follow the hole to the upper floor of the waterfall room, and go across to the other side, walking out to a similar hole on the right open-air room. Bounce across the blue springs to the button. Then go back to the waterfall room and run backwards into the previously blocked room, where the Mystic Temple is hidden.

I thank you kindly GCFreak. I've been playing this level for hours exploring and have indeed hit those two buttons, but failed many times to get back to the waterfall room. Your info sounds great and is very informative. Thanks! Anyone elses info is welcome as well.

Also, I was just wondering where the other 3 buttons are besides the begining button atop the water fountain, and the 2 mentioned above?

Two of the remaining buttons are located in the third set of open-air rooms, one on each side. The last button is located in the final room with the tower and the exit.

legaiaflame said:
I thank you kindly GCFreak. I've been playing this level for hours exploring and have indeed hit those two buttons, but failed many times to get back to the waterfall room. Your info sounds great and is very informative. Thanks! Anyone elses info is welcome as well.

Also, I was just wondering where the other 3 buttons are besides the begining button atop the water fountain, and the 2 mentioned above?

Mystic said:
Two of the remaining buttons are located in the third set of open-air rooms, one on each side. The last button is located in the final room with the tower and the exit.

Well there you have it.

@Legaiaflame: You sound like a very honerable member. And no problem!

Thanks again GCFreak, I'll let you know when I succeed in activating the Mystic Temple. And if I have any problems from the directions you gave me I'll be sure to let you know so you can correct my errors.

Thanks as well GCFreak. This level is one of the hardest levels yet.
I'm getting all emeralds with SMS and i've forgotton where to go . I've done it with sonic and even Prismatic angel was easy oh yeah cheers mystic as well

No problem to both of you. Also say thanks to Mystic aswell, he had a borderline to say if you couldn't find stuff.

Actually, it was me. I found it right around the time it was released. I was just told to keep quiet about it so it'd stay secret.

Let me guess it leads to Inner Sanctum Zone. the level with the Master Emerald i'm looking for the temple right now :D

CLUE: (Highlight): When you reach the end, instead of going outside towards where the emerald is, go straight on. Then you come to a puzzle. HINT: INVISIBLE FLOORS...

Yep, puzzles like that are fun... although Mystic kinda made it abit too easy with the paths being so wide :/

Note that Castle ZTaimat Act 1 has 2 invisable FOF puzzles... one for if you havn't gotten to inner sanctum yet, and don't know about it, the other is a big, pure evil version that is basically how the route to the StarlightSanctum MT should be.

Thanks GCFreak, Mystic, and everyone. I activated the two buttons and found the Mystic Temple in Aerial Garden Zone Act 2!

A funny thing happened though, the first time I managed to activate the temple, that is: after a grueling and challenging romp through the level, I was running toward the end with the Robotnic sign just seconds away, when all of a sudden Mystic Realm just shut down. I was like, "WTF!!! After all that, now I have to do it all over again"! Well, I managed to do it again and just wanted to thank all of you for your advice.

I'm at Starlight Palace now, and will be seeking out the secret Mystic Temple hidden in the level, thanks to Hyper Tail's hint. :wink: I will find that Master Emerald!!

I went past the white emerald and saw the big room with a huge pit and 3 ring boxes I jumped in the big pit and Died. is this the room with the invinsible floors? if so what do i have to do? this is for Starlight palace zone :(

SPOILER, HIGHLIGHT TO VIEW:

When you enter that room, you will notace a little 'crevace' in the wall to your left. the wall you see there is actually a door, not the actual 'catcher for the red spring' some people think. There is a INCREDIBLY well hidden button earlier in the stage past the 1st checkpoint(s). Find it to open said door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back