Other messageboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Blur

I was just wondering what messageboards everyone here visits, and what alternate usernames you may have.

I visit Zdoom, tip.it, Define Cynical, FUS, my own site, and some little known forum that my friend made. If I have an alternate username, it's SMG M7, otherwise, I'm just Blue Blur

I used to visit the TMexchange one, when i was into Trackmania :\ I was known as BaNaNa, and i used to Moderate.
But now, its either here, or my own message board.

I visit this messageboard and Sepwich.
Occasionally, I also look what happens on other forums (for example Doodle Wars) but never register.

Derelict Studios, Strategy-X, and occasionally JP's Panzers.

This is actually the only Sonic related site I visit, at all.

I'm known as one of the following aliases on any message board: Jake, Jeiku, Jake3DTrains (no longer used), and Jackie (no longer used). Some boards I frequent are Sonic Stadium Message Board and Fruitcake MIDI, and some I visit are Kirby's Rainbow Resort, Shadow of a Hedgehog, Pretty Witch, and Toon Zone. Other message boards are negilable.

This is the only message board I ever truly frequent, though I do occasionally post on other boards, including MK's Universe (Soon to be called 'Astral Productions', urgh), Define Cynical, Super Monkey Ball Elite, The GHZ (Great place, but it's far too inhospitible to post at), Gazebo Komode, Croc: Hero of the Gobbos (The only Croc-related message board on the internet, and it isn't very active either), Buzzy's Jim and Zim Board, The Hovel, GamingCanada (Soon to be merged with Astral Productions) the Cassini forums, SSMB, SZF Spammers (Not that I actually do any spamming), I had an account on SZF, big mistake that was, aaaand... A few other message boards that I only signed up to view or to post once. On all of these boards, I go by the same name.

I go to the YTMND forums, Sepwich, GameFAQs (sadly), eBaumsWorld forums, Starchaos, Doodlewars, Akrias, and I might start to frequent the Sonic Cult forums.

I'd like to get into Sonic Cult, but I just don't do forums that require validation.

I joined The Sonic Center about a week ago just so I could post my best times. I haven't done so yet, but I'm working on crapping over SadisticMystic's best times, though from what I've heard, he's going to give me hell about it.

When I joined, the Admin was gone, and no one could validate me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back