Official SRB2 Ventrilo Channel - (Down until further notice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well considering the fact that hardly anyone uses the server in the first place, there are no issues at all.

On another note, I tried to set up a Mumble server on SRB2.org and failed horribly. While Mumble may be great for voice chat, trying to get simple administration stuff is a bitch and a half to deal with. No other VOIP program as far as I know requires you to set up all of this extra stuff just so you can get basic administration working!

TeamSpeak 3 (If it ever bloody decides to come out) certainly gets my vote now for the moment. If the developers of Mumble could make it so you didn't have to set up all of this extra crap when you don't have root access to a dedicated server, then it wouldn't be so bad. I am done with Mumble for that reason.

When TS3 comes out, I will set up the server on SRB2.org.

Murmur only took like, 10 minutes to setup and connect to on SRB2.org once I'd installed the dependencies using apt...

Autosaver said:
saturatedfat said:
Will there be 12 year olds talking/screaming? I hope there is an age restriction of at least 16.

Your so mean. >_>

Anyways, half the forum are 12 year olds. So if you do make that a rule, expect the channel to have less people.

They'd be kicked if they were being annoying, and there's mute for a reason. ^_~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back