Really fun mod, but cannot be used anymore? (yes JTE related

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diraru

I did read the topic about the JTE mod, which sounded really awesome.

I also read that just because he suspected some guy of playing a net game with someone outside of his mIRC channel, nobody except his little personal group of friends will ever play this mod or its releases again.

Is jason really serious about this?

....did you read till the end? That was somewhere in 1.09.3 periode, guy. He already released SRB2JTE for 1.09.4, despite what he said. Yes, he treatend to not continue on SRB2JTE because he suspected me, and tought I handed out the private beta in his channel to everyone outside of the channel. I never did that, but saying it myself wouldn't let him believe me. So I had use somebody who knows I didn't hand it out. I did, the problem was solved, and SRB2JTE 1.09.4 was released as soon as SRB2 1.09.4 came out.

Oh, and put this in general discussion.

If you must know...

JTE already has a new version out, but he's only giving it to a few select people.

Of course, there are other ways to receive a copy... but good luck with that.

EDIT: CZ64, what the heck do you mean? This is "SRB2 Discussion".

It was in the Releases forum before, but I don't remember moving this here. So right now, this is considered a 5-month bump, if you check the date.

Super mystic sonic said:
Oh, and put this in general discussion.

Ok, there seriously has to be a rule restricting how huge of a bump can be made. Five months? Come on. I remember seeing a two year bump here, too.

Penopat said:
If you must know...

JTE already has a new version out

Heh. And he didn't release it officialy? Man, SRB2JTE was the best thing since I found out how to netgame. *bots* When you got pretty good, always available computer players, who needs real netgames?

EDIT:

Hay, CZ64's a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back