So Custom Characters and some tuts.

What kind of Character wads do we need more of?

• Fox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Echidna

• Wolf

• Squirrel

• Bird

• Chameleon

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sykotic

I've noticed the lack of decent characters recently, so I figure we could have some kind of intelligent debate/discussions on them. You'll note from the poll that it's about what animal species characters would make good wads. Throw around ideas. Please, have a semi-intelligent discussion on them. Later, I'll post some simple 3-shades tutorials on your skins.

PS-Hedgehog's not up there because all we get are recolors.

No none of the above/other option, and LOL NOT TRYING TO BE OFFENSIVE OR ANYTHING BUT you aren't the king of shading you know.

Segmint said:
No none of the above/other option, and LOL NOT TRYING TO BE OFFENSIVE OR ANYTHING BUT you aren't the king of shading you know.

GOD DAMN. I thought I put it up. Too late now. If you have an other, just post it. As for shading, I'm pretty sure that my shading sucks, but it's helpful for those who don't really know how to shade. It's pretty simple, based on a brightest, medium, darkest code so it's basic and not complicated. It would also be simple to use, but that's for the users to decide.

Hey... My character is a green scottish terrier (which is pretty similar to the look of a wolf character olol).

I just had a rofl thought. What if someone made skins, that were not crappy, but not great and just called the skin what they are because they can't be a "who?"

It's not about the animals we get. It's about the quality of the characters that's the real problem. Most characters are badly done recolors. Others are doodles done in Paint. There are very few worthwhile characters.

DW's got it. Even then, whenever people make fan characters of the first 4 entries, they always wind up looking exactly like Sonic/Tails/Knuckles, so there's no point if there isn't going to be any distinction between the species.

I voted for wolf, anyway.

Dark Warrior said:
It's not about the animals we get. It's about the quality of the characters that's the real problem. Most characters are badly done recolors. Others are doodles done in Paint. There are very few worthwhile characters.

Yes, but most of the time they're recolor Hedgehogs. I wouldn't mind it so much if they were something else.

I agree with Dark Warrior and think we should have more decent characters instead of a bigger variety of animals.

i voted wolves there always a good improvement also i think that nitemare should be in 1 player

we also need a good charecter that shoots rings in 1 player can access it and has high speed (walking on water would be good to)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back