Is Sonic X dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explanation: Sonic X will not be continued for a second season. Which means it's all done in Japan. It will probably finish up the entire first season in the US just the same as it did in Japan, so don't worry; it's not gonna just stop airing in two days or anything like that.

I had to expect something like this actually. Unless they put the series on hold for a year or two to wait for the next game to come out, they'd have to start coming up with their own plots for entire seasons, and I'm not too faithful in their ability to pull that off.

Filler is just horrible for reasons I cannot explain. They just do such a bad job all the time.

YES!!!!!!11111111!five

THANK GOD.

Sonic X sucks. It really does. It was awesome, up until episode 26. The Adventure adaptations were not that bad, but they didn't fit into the show. Ever since episode 39, it was sucking just as much as Hoshi no Kirby (Kirby Right Back At Ya for you commoners). Although I admit that I want to see episode 52 (the supposed finale), I would not feel sorry for TMS or Sonic Team if Sonic X stops right there and now.

I was really disappointed when they got that worse... First episodes were really great... But then it started to suck more and more U_U Adaptations were really bad done...

*whine moan complain bitch*

...oh, I'm sorry. I was just agreeing with everyone else.

If you ask me, they should bring back the Mario Super Show. I can see it now:

Mario X: featuring the return of Capt. Lou Albano and Danny Wells as the Mario Bros! DON'T MISS IT!

Or Sonic X vs. the Matrix! (Or should I say, another Sonic show cancelled after its time vs. bulls*** trilogy.)

Edit by a441: Watch the profanity, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back