Tortured Planet v9 (scmrtf_TorturedPlanet-v9.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw, cheating ain't against any rules! If he wants to spoil his own enjoyment of the game, who are we to stop him?

(and no this is totally not related to that time in 1.09.4 I downloaded a complete save :<)

If you are level tester, you should be able to unlock level select.

I am able to unlock it but it takes few hours to do that.
My lifestyle is kinda without free time.
I hope you understand me.
I know that this level pack is masterpiece so when ill be on vacation ill play it.

Alternately, you could use GOD -> MAP MAPXX, which I prefer because if you do that outside of a level, there's no need to undo that command. But this does work with any command that breaks the game's 'unmodified' state.

All right, guys, here's an update on the status of the next version of Tortured Planet. I have a new alternate path for FSZ2 planned, which is probably going to occur towards the end of the level. However, most of it is still in the conceptual phase, due to technical difficulties. Specifically, my new Bluetooth mouse stopped working (ERRRGH!) and I am waiting for my parents to visit for my birthday so that they can bring me the USB receiver for my original mouse, which I stupidly left at home (the track pad on my laptop is way too temperamental for me to dare use it in SRB2 Doom Builder).

I want to show this.
srb20006i.png

I did hit him twice with the same missile (It is hard to pull off but useful) when he had 3 hits left, and he never destroyed the center platform.

I want to show this.
srb20006i.png

I did hit him twice with the same missile (It is hard to pull off but useful) when he had 3 hits left, and he never destroyed the center platform.

That's messed up, are you sure this isn't worth reporting to the SRB2 staff instead, unless it's a map error?

That's messed up, are you sure this isn't worth reporting to the SRB2 staff instead, unless it's a map error?
I also want to say that it is way easier in tortured planet (I now have an hard time beating him normally. ><)

Good to hear new updates!

On another hand i have to said that the glitch in the end signal post in GCZ act 2 is already present. Try to fix that issue.

Okay, guys, I have no idea what is causing the end level sign glitches, but they are likely glitches in SRB2 itself. I don't see how I could have done something wrong with the exit sectors.

I've been noticing that signs don't spin unless they're in the first exit sector you touch. It happened to me a few months ago :L

Wait, since when are End Level Signs supposed to spin if they're not inside the Exit Sector?
Well, if you ask me, changing it so that it spins whether or not it is inside the triggered Exit Sector would solve more problems than it would create. Or, even better, you should be able to specify with the Ambush flag whether or not you want the sign to spin only if it's inside the calling Exit Sector.

FFF(Please Virt do not ask me again), I finally killed Braky(by the first time, what a shock) but I didn't get Level Select, well, to all players, only for Tails. If you are thinking that I will cross the Spacewalk(to cross a cross with a cross)with Sonic, you are pretty crazy. And another thing: I was thinking on putting hat ACZ road in the beginning of ECZ1. That is a wonderful idea I had wandering in front of my house. I ran inside home and opened DB. Then, I tried to put the prefab, but I'm a little frazzled about breaking the thok barrier to put it there. I am afraid I can't fix it later. Can you give me a suggestion to put it in without mess all the stage up?

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Hey, I gotta say that I was with Knux in Snowcap Nimbus 2. I began to joke with that falling ice FOF with the end sign. I just stepped on it without finishing the level. What happened:
1st: I stood still on the sharp piece of ice looking into the deep hole that the end sign fell in;
2nd: I stood still because I couldn't move;
3rd: I didn't end the level either.
4th: I needed to begin the level since act 1. What a shame.

Okay, seriously, guys, you've been reporting these same errors over and over again for a very long time. I KNOW about the problems with the End Level Signs, and I KNOW that sometimes the player gets stuck at the end of Act 2 of SNZ. You know that I am religiously dedicated to removing bugs from Tortured Planet. The only reason I haven't in this case is because I have no idea how to do so. In general I am very grateful for bug reports, but being told the same thing repeatedly gets pretty irritating.

As for not getting Level Select, has anyone else experienced this? I have unlocked it myself. And furthermore, Kim, if you really want to skip Spacewalk, you could gather the seven Chaos Emeralds beforehand, thus enabling you to skip straight to SSZ.

Lastly, I can't really judge an idea I haven't seen in action, but putting the ACZ road at the beginning of ECZ1 doesn't actually sound like a great idea to me. And moving a thok barrier is an insanely simple task; why do you need help with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back