SRB2: Star Wars Beta 3.0! (Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zck2020

I've decided to make a release beta for my SRB2: Star Wars Mod. It's already gotten a lot in it so far, so, I thought it ok to put this out in the release section. Anyway, this mod basically changes SRB2 so that it's Star Wars style. Mayjorly.

Download link:
SRB2: STAR WARS BETA 3.0.zip

Update Screenies:

srb20018tq4.png

srb20017nn8.png
srb20016we2.png

srb20019mu0.png
srb20020vi2.png

Beware the annoying Jar-Jars!

-={Credits}=-
Vader Boss SOCing/levels: Morph
Vader Boss sprites: Lightdasher
Fonts Sprites By: SonicX8000
Lightsaber SOCing (Not featured in update): Draykon
Everything else: zck2020

Why do you release this yet? It is a little too early, plus there might still have been done something on the ship.

Anyway... the vader sprites flicker sometimes, some of the soundeffects rustle. This should be fixed.
And why doesn't he swing his sword while attacking? ;-P

It's a beta release. Sort of like a demo. And you didn't tell me that you were going to add onto the vader levels. And from what I saw, You wern't finished with the Endo level. (Nice work BTW) The Vader thing, I don't know why he flickers sometimes, but hey, he works. I personally liked the sound effects. The may 'rustle' because of the converting of them to the correct format. I don't know which of the sprite slots is his attacking stance. ;-P These minor bugs will be fixed in the final release. But for now, this is all the latest I have on this project. Do you atleast have any positive things to point out? =\

Yeah... I liked the projectile frames. ;)
It's not like I am angry or I totally think it's bad, or something...

My point was just that I never expected you would release it because there really is not much new stuff... But we should go on discussing via PMs (You might answer my last one, too). ^^

Why don't you make the lightsabers green so they change colour, so say if i was yellow, the saber would be yellow, just use the Color Change option thing

light dasher said:
Why don't you make the lightsabers green so they change colour, so say if i was yellow, the saber would be yellow, just use the Color Change option thing

Now THAT is a good idea.

light dasher said:

I couldn't do that b/c if the lightsaber sprites were green, they turn red by default. This is because the lightsaber spriters take the place of the throwing ring sprites. =/

Meesa just said:
Where do I enter that in the SOC?
I tried doing what sonicfreak94 suggested but it screwed up. :P Whenever you use the lightsaber, it doesn't stay with you as you're moving. And I can't change it's color, though it does stay green when I make the lightsaber sprites the origional green color. So could you please tell me where to enter A_FindTarget and A_ChangeColorAbsolute in the SOC? Or pm me about it, or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back