Missy the Rat (MSMK72's pet) Version 0.8 is here (joke wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first character wad also my first Joke wad. It only has one frame and it took one hour to complete. It is my pet rat Missy. She is fast and has multijump so she can jump again and again.
I thought I was finished with it but I wasn't so this is version 0.8
link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/nleben
I'll get the screenies soon...

I'll be beginning a new joke pet soon too. I'm not saying what it's gonna be.

Now are there only going to be joke wads.
Because in the last 24 hours there's been three.
Eh,I'll just download it.

Also when I scrolled on my first wad it crashed also...It's something with the picture on that screen you have to fix.

Re: Missy the Rat (MSMK72's pet) version 0.5 (joke wad)

metalsonicmk72 said:
1) It dies if you use a spring or lightdash (don't turn on lightdash) leading to why I used rapid jump

Hex edit plz.

LOL, Shuflarb2 kills you instead of sigseving.

Anywho, the sigsev thing can be fixed with a simple hex edit, as on Edge said. However, Hex editing can be a bit hard to master (or use without messing up your wad), so try out the new XWE beta.

Lolz. I underpowered it though. And if you try to change anything back, or re-add the sound, it will screw up on the springs and/or light-dash. Basically, the only thing that you can do without reverting it to its un-hex-edited state, is change the file name.

Then how am I supposed to make this wad better if I can't add sounds, leave the abilities the way they were, or allow water run without ruining the wad itself?

A) Learn to hex edit.
B) Get the skiggin' XWE beta.
C) Beg and plead with on Edge to fix it every time.

Don't get your hopes up for C, though.

The final version is here. (see top)

Also, now that this wad is done, I'll be working on another joke pet wad, I'm not telling what it will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back