Official Level Design Contest Voting: May/June

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tets said:
Jungle Japes - GCFreak: 4/10
The beginning of this level is boring and more difficult than it needs to be simply to get through. It seems this submission never got the testing that it should have. There are holes in the top of the trees, and once you get to where the level actually starts, there are platforms in the water with no water below them. Adding to that, sub-par level design with unclear motives led me to eventually quit. I simply couldn't bother myself to go through the trouble to finish it.

Amen for your comments, Tets. I have already fixed the bobbing platforms. I couldn't get it in there in time, so I had to see what people would say.

My single player map votes:

Gravity - Prime 2.0: 6/10
This is a neat level. I really liked the bridge part of it. This level is hard for me because of timing on the platforms, avoiding enemies, and TOO MANY lasers! I got to the inverted part of the level, then I died, gave up, whatever. I believe this level is a little too hard, Especially at the inverted part. Way too many pits and ways to die. Good Job!

Magma Base - Blue Blur: 8/10
Nice level. It has multiple pathways and it requires the use of some items to help you pass certain parts. The main killer in this level is NO CHECKPOINTS. Other than that, Good job!

SonicT2DRealm - Sonict: n/a
This is my first time wadding with this level. I know that the third stage is lame but a zone must have three acts right? At least the levels are original and it has some pathways and a secret on the second level if you haven't found it already. I couldn't think of a good spot to put any enemies so I put nothing.

Jungle Japes - GCFreak: 6/10
The starting was rough and cheap with the jumping. I thought that the holes in the tree were bad until I fell into one and met a spring! One I got pass that part and into the main part of the level, I noticed one texture was out of place and the platforms in the water had problems under them. I got to a huge water room and I couldn't figure it out. Good try on making a level though.

Rocky Pass - Oogaland: 9/10
Lots of pathways, nice transitions to different scenery, and a neat water elevator near the end. The only real problem with this level is at starposts. There is no good indication on where to go. Great job on this one!

Los Gehts - Penopat: 8/10
Nice and big, neat areas and transitions to a different area. The ice part had weird friction on it. Good Job!

Waterfall Valley 2 - FuriousFox: 8/10
It has bridges, enemies, secrets and transitions from a valley to a river and to the end where you would fight the boss. Its a level that is nice and easy for the newbies.

Techno Peak 2 - ree-c: 7/10
Nice level. It has multiple pathways, a neat factory area. I got lost near the end... I thought the blue pad was a teleport. This is good level though. Good Job.

Arid Ruins - Tets: 9/10

Match Votes:

MAP01 - Geyser Garden - Senku: 7/10
A neat map that has rising and falling water blocks. It has many rings and items under the geysers. A good map.

MAP02 - Sunken Mine - Senku: 5/10
A nice map that uses MMZ textures, but it fails as a match map because of the way it was designed. People DO NOT want to get lost in a maze, ever! Because of that, this map receives a low mark from me.

MAP03 - College Showdown - GCFreak: 1/10
Sorry, this map sucks. It has very little rings, you start at the same place, etc.... FAIL

MAP04 - Soul Calibur - Bouncy: 1/10
Sorry, this map is very bad. You spawn at the ceiling and by the time you reach the floor, your invincibility wears off making an easy spawn kill. Map is very small with death pits and I don't think this was even designed for 2 players, its just too small.

MAP05 - Zim's Bathroom - Sonict: N/A
This was my first match map. I couldn't think of anything at the time, then in my bathroom, I decided to make it (With a couple of differences) to a match level. This map has two armageddon shields, but they become a standard random box. This map does have two rail rings and quite a bit of regular rings. There is a way out of the toilet as Sonic: Go down the drain and go to your left or right, there will be a fake wall.

MAP06 - Hell Angel - Sonict: N/A
This was my second match map. I designed the map based off of PAZ from Mystic Realm. Unfortunately, I made the map too small :( I tried to make this map as fun as possible without being cheap (no death pit), I though that this would recieve a higher mark, but because of the fact that I thought that the level was big enough, I asked for it. Ah, well. It was a good second attempt. Now I know better.

MAP07 - Unsafe Warehouse - a441: 6/10
This is a neat map, but it has a major problem on the underground passage. Barrels too small and not worth going down into it. Other then that, its an ok map.

MAP08 - Watery Death - a441: 2/10
This map is WAY TOO BIG, it also doesn't have enough rings for a fun match. The real killer are the death pits. They are very hard to notice. Not good. Nice try though.

MAP09 - Treetop Inanity - a441: 1/10
This level is the stupidest match level that I have even played!! Falling through a grass floor (The leaves of the tall tree) and into a death pit after a few seconds is not fun. The teleporting boxes got very dull after 15 seconds... Enough said.

MAP10 - Underground Pool - a441: 6/10
This one was much better, but the middle area was pretty dull. The corner area's were fun for camping and receiving many points.

MAP11 - Greenflower Match - Shuffle: 5/10
An okay map. Nothing much to really change here.

MAP12 - Thermal Ravine - Kineso: 1/10
A map that is full of running off an edge and into a death pit. This map needs a lot of work.

MAP13 - Triangular Terraces - Blue Blur: 5/10
An okay map, but going up the terraces gets really annoying after a while. Otherwise, this is okay.

MAP14 - One Way Ticket - 1-Up: 0/10
This was a map that has gone to hell. No thinking was ever put into use with this map.

MAP15 - Lava Valley - ree-c: 6/10
A nice map, but the steep slopes and thin platforms wreak it for this one.

MAP16 - Glacier Temple - ree-c: 6/10
A good icy match map, but it is a little on the big size. Other then that, this map is pretty good.

MAP17 - Bunker Hills - Chabo: 5/10
A map that only works well when you are on the perimeter. The middle area really sucks and there are a few spots that are hard to get out of.

MAP18 - Sheltered Waterfall - Oogaland: 6/10
A nice map, but it is a little too big and tall.

MAP19 - Leavey Wood - Penopat: 6/10
A neat map, but it was a little hard to climb up to higher floors and the fact that it doesn't have many rings wreaked this map a bit.

MAP20 - Snowy Valley - Chaos Zero 64: 5/10
A nice xmas map, but it suffers from being too small and not having many weapons. The redwall sky didn't help it out. (Even though it was a mistake on your part)

MAP21 - Shoreline Dunes - Senku: 5/10
This was a pretty good map, but it suffered from a custom item that didn't work because you were not suppose to include anything special, and it had everyone start in the same place.

Sonict

My contest votes are now complete.

Match Levels

Geyser Garden 7/10

The level itself is ok. The floating platforms from the water got annoying since you tried getting in and kept getting crushed. The scenery was beautiful though.

Sunken Mine 7/10

A maze. Lots of people don't like mazes, because it's hard to find each other. But the netgame I was on had tons of players, so I found someone every once in a while, especially Sabre when he thoks a lot to gain the highest score. I actually liked the falling water, it was great if you wanted to pause for a minute.

College Showdown 0/10

Ok, I start by running around a huge map. After a while I noticed that there's no rings. Ok that's horrendous. I run again, and see more open areas with nothing on them. Bad again. I go back inside and see glitches on the walls. Bad times 3. And what happened next? I saw one homing ring. So that's it? There's only one ring in the map? No way. This map gets a 0 right at the spot. Sorry, but you can't have a match level with 1 ring. Or 2, if there was another one.

Soul Calibur 1/10

Ok, now after a huge fall, I see a non-floating weapon ring, and like, 8 ring boxes, and a pit at the edge. You can't fight like that at all. No real scenery nor nothing. If someone got to the bottom and took over, he could be the "King of the Ground."

Zim's Bathroom 7/10

The level wasn't that bad. Unless Zim has a brownish tub, it's rare seeing one that isn't white. And the shower was ok. But what's a shower without the part where water comes out? The toilet was a big high though. When you're actually exploring, you can go down the toilet, but for some reason that toilet's clean...

Hell Angel 8/10

Ah, Hell Angel. I had fun here. The way the level was made is like, perfect. For Sonic players, this is hell, but for Tails players, this map makes them angels. I dunno about Knux players though >.>

Unsafe Warehouse 7/10

Let's start judging one of a441's levels. Well I see there's plenty of rings and some passageways around. That's good. The bottom part with the floating barrels wasn't that good. since it's always hard to go around it, specially in match. And the patch in the ceiling seems to be there to look at only.

Watery Death 7/10

This map seems way too big and simple. Maps like those are kinda hard to catch up to people, if you're playing in a netgame with a few joiners. If there's a big netgame though, it's quite fun.

Treetop Inanity 5/10

a441 made this? I'm not so sure about it, I think it's more of a joke wad. On a big netgame, being constantly teleported isn't that good. In some ways, it's fun to be teleported and hit everyone around you, but in other ways, it's not that fun being teleported and being hit by everyone around you. I liked the pit though, great to have the best players being constantly dying.

Underground Pool 8/10

Well this level is ok. It's nice to see everyone running around in circles in the edges. I really see no downside to this map. It's like one of SRB2's own maps on a contest level.

Right now I have to leave, but I'll finish up voting.

And a freakin' BTW, my snowy valley did not had a redwall sky when it was sent. Mystic must of done something by accident and caused that. So I wish you didn't gave my level a low rating because of the redwall sky, since it wasn't my fault.

Gravity - Prime 2.0 - 1/10
Arbitrary instant death is never fun. If you want to make a level around gravity shifts, how about introducing the mechanic WITHOUT instant death before making it hazardous? I got three Game Overs. Almost never my fault, as I had no way to know that would kill me. I then quit playing because I don't enjoy dying for no reason.

Magma Base - Blue Blur - 5/10
Not bad. Level design was pretty interesting, but the level is really lacking detail, and the total lack of Star Posts knocks it down a point or two. Also, the collapsing section near the end was really quite cheap, as it's really impossible to see what's going on until you're in the lava.

SonicT2DRealm - Sonict - 3/10
Where's the enemies? I'm not a big fan of 2D to begin with, but there aren't even any hazards at all, except for the undodgable Eggman. Normally I'd consider these 3 seperate entries, but they're so short I won't bother, as they sorta all go together. The water effect was kinda neat, but other than that I just didn't really enjoy this at all, really. Nothing to really do, and 2D mode STILL makes you run far faster than the camera or your eyes allow. It feels more like a tech demo than a level.

Jungle Japes - GCFreak - 2/10
Uh, nice attempt, but there really isn't anything here. The opening room is okay, and then you teleport the player arbitrarily to a button hunting maze, and then you teleport them again arbitrarily to the exit. It works okay in Prismatic Angel, but I don't even like doing random teleports there. Add some cohesion of design and stuff to do.

Arid Ruins - Tets - 9/10
Putting Golden Sands to shame isn't hard, but you've done a fine job. I LOVE the rising sand, and I quite like the texture usage. Pull off a longer Act 2 with the same amount of goodness and you'll be golden.

Rocky Pass - Oogaland - 7/10
Nice layout, but it feels like there is a low detail, and the texture choice doesn't mesh very well. Using the MM* textures against the SA textures just doesn't feel right. As for the level design itself, it feels average, with the rising floors being quite neat but sadly painfully butchered by the renderer, as well as being totally optional thanks to the spring.

Los Gehts - Penopat - 9/10
Quite fun. Wide, open paths, with a few secrets and a few alternate paths. Quality work. I'm also on the group that wants ice to be slippery, and the level could use a little more detail, but overall it looks and plays great. Add polish and you've got 10 material here.

Waterfall Valley 2 - FuriousFox - 8/10
This gave a rather bad first impression, as the main path was really rather underwhelming, however, my second playthrough where I look around, I was very pleasantly surprised exploring my way through it and find all sorts of interesting passages and secrets. Try sprucing up the main path with more detail and things to do.

Techno Peak 2 - ree-c - 7/10
Quality, but needs a little work in various areas. Some staircases stick the player, and some of the springs lead to other springs in a not-quite seamless way. I also dislike the use of teleports. Otherwise, though, this is a high-quality piece of work. Nice use of multiple paths. It's a good sign when you try a map again to see what you missed, and you actually DID miss stuff.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
And a freakin' BTW, my snowy valley did not had a redwall sky when it was sent. Mystic must of done something by accident and caused that. So I wish you didn't gave my level a low rating because of the redwall sky, since it wasn't my fault.
No, I didn't touch it. That's the problem. I've been glaring at people to use correct headers for a while now, and at this point I've decided not to touch them. I believe there was a map last contest with REDWALL as its sky as well. What happened is that you didn't have a "SkyNum = X" attribute, and when the map was moved off of MAP01, it stopped defaulting to GFZ's sky, and went to REDWALL because there isn't a sky set for MAP20. I didn't touch your map at all except for moving its location in order to compile the pack.

In general, always fill out the following attributes: Levelname, Act, MusicSlot, SkyNum, TypeofLevel, and Weather. The reason is that the MAINCFG doesn't overwrite what's already there, so if you didn't put in a sky and weather, and your map ended up on MAP07, it would be cloudy and stormy, for instance. I also prefer you put in a NextLevel, despite the fact that I have to change it, just to save me time in compiling. The rest of you pay attention to this as well, as I really don't want to see this issue in future level packs, but I'm not going to go around fixing everyone's headers for them. I mean, what if someone WANTED a red sky?

Woohoo... A quite large contest, I see...

Just so you all know, I fail at any kind of "rating" system, so don't be surprised if my score was... well, a horrid decision. I don't believe that any level of SRB2 has reached a 10. :p

SinglePlayer:

Gravity - Prime 2.0 - 5/10
Hum. A neat concept with not-so-neat execution. Personally, lessen those death "pits", and maybe try to find more unique ways to execute the "switching". This level was kinda laggy, too. Was fairly linear, but the idea was neat. Also, cheap deaths does not equal good. :p

Magma Base - Blue Blur - 6/10
Pretty good. The level was enjoyable, with a few little secrets. Needs detail. Also, I question how you seemingly had to use the invincibility to get past the lava near the end... And star posts?

SonicT2DRealm - Sonict - 5/10
Was kinda cool, although generic, short, and no difficulty... The boss was kinda icky, though, with a graphic problem in the sky. Still, it's rather nice to be in a 2D level for a change, even if there are no enemies. Also, why isn't there a shadow under a bridge?

Jungle Japes - GCFreak - 3/10
Eh. Weird trees, linearity, early difficult platform jumping, mazey. This level isn't exactly that... good. I really don't need to say more.

Arid Ruins - Tets - 7/10
Huh, pretty nice. I love how you used the sand. Anyways, this level could of been a bit less linear, and jumping up a spring in a tower only to meet a red and a blue crawla to touch me isn't fun. This level was also fairly... cramped, although I still like the overall design. Had a lot of shields, and the invincibility felt rather placed in the open.

Rocky Pass - Oogaland 7/10
While although the level design was nice and large, etc., something definately felt missing from this level. Maybe more detail? Maybe the level felt too "generic"... Also, could use a better sense of direction. Anyways, I liked it, I guess.

Los Gehts - Penopat - -/-
Crappity. This level reeks of imcompleteness. If I had a day or two more, I could of easily improved this level. Not only did I never finish adding slippery ice, I saw a plenty of graphic errors, and the thrid part was sloppily shortened to meet the deadline. Bah, rushed level, go easy on me :( Plus, forgot to add weather = 0 to the header. Don't shoot me. Oh, and did I mention how the 3rd part wasn't meant to be skipped? I made a fix, SRB2DB crashed, and I forgot to fix it again.

Waterfall Valley 2 - FuriousFox - 7/10
Was also fairly enjoyable. Nice flow, secrets, etc... Maybe lower a bit on the higher level enemies. Although the armageddon shield I found in the water felt a bit too out in the open, and the stairs just love to stop my high speed, but I don't want to nitpick.

Oh, and that secret you lied about? You made me waste my time. There is no secret here.

Techno Peak 2 - ree-c - 6/10
Was pretty cool, but I saw a few graphic errors that were really.. erm, noticable. Could of flowed better, but eh. (Plus, that blue thing still did nothing, but that isn't exactly in my score.)

Whew, judging this contest took a long time. I was happy to see that the turnout this time was really good. Though, that's in terms of numbers. As for quality, however, I guess that's why we vote! And, hey, I actually played a round with the Match maps this time!

A few notes:
There's a difference between "open" and "big". "Open" is like how spaced out an individual room is. "Big" is the total size of the level, as in how many rooms there really are.
If I didn't give a rating on a map, it's because I didn't play it.
I noted some little things under "What I liked about this map" and "What I didn't like about this map". These are just little things. Unless they're noted, mentioned, or referred again in the actual evaluation paragraph, they have very little weight on the score. You'll notice that some of them are even jokes :P.

----------------------------------

Single Player Levels

Magma Base - Blue Blur
6/10
What I liked about this map: My first thought when entering this level was, "wow, this looks professional!"
What I didn't like about this map: Major design flaws.
This map lacks direction. At times, I had no idea where I was supposed to go. Also, I felt the part where you had to get the invincibility box to go through the lava was just cheap. You could've just jumped right past it without knowing it was practically required to go on in the level. That sort of gimmick is what I don't like to see. However, I felt this map was perfectly spaced out with the landscape and the badniks, as well as the rings. Kudos for that!

SonicT2DRealm - Sonict
4/10
What I liked about this map: It's Green Hill! And the visuals aren't sloppy, either!
What I didn't like about this map: Not much to do.
This is linear and bland. It's just a simple "run through the level and get to the exit sign!" sort of thing. Not much to say here, I guess.

Jungle Japes - GCFreak
4/10
What I liked about this map: It looks like a good level.
What I didn't like about this map: Major design flaws.
This didn't look so bad when I started it. However, there were some major flaws I noticed. One is that there are obstacles placed just to break up the flow and slow the player down - namely the center of the treetops. What's the point? Also, the second part of the level (after the teleport) is labyrinth-like. Some of the paths wound together, while others were just dead ends. I didn't know where the ending was, and I didn't bother to complete the level.

Arid Ruins - Tets
7/10
What I liked about this map: In terms of theme and visuals, you really squeezed what you could of the desert theme. Sandfalls!
What I didn't like about this map: The branching paths took away from the direction of the level.
This is what really annoyed me: there was direction, but there were paths to take away from that direction. I found myself running around at a few points just trying to find a way to get to the next room. Had you not said that you really had to pay attention to the level, I wouldn't have found the exit. Though, I have to give you props for setting the level up like that. All the other levels I've played don't really require you to use your brain like this. It's quite commemmorative.

Rocky Pass - Oogaland
7/10
What I liked about this map: It flowed rather well. Also, "scrmt"? Nah, just kidding :P.
What I didn't like about this map: The direction was rather sketchy.
At times, I found myself asking, "is this where I'm supposed to go?" I don't think there's enough indication as to what the path to take is. Also, a minor problem, but I feel the paths are a little too open. It kinda' makes running as Sonic a little tiring.

Los Gehts - Penopat
6/10
What I liked this map: The end of the level was rather epic. Really. I like waterfalls :).
What I didn't like about this map: Too linear. Also, like, slippery ice much? (Nah, just kidding.)
This had a very "direct path" feel to it. There wasn't a lot more to do except jump from platform to platform and just run across from room to room. While holding the player's hand from point to point is sometimes alright, it's not good to do it all the way.

Waterfall Valley 2 - FuriousFox
8/10
What I liked about this map: The waterfalls, lakes, and rivers all looked like they were interconnected, giving the entire level that same feeling.
What I didn't like about this map: A little bland, but only in terms of visuals.
This map is really well done. It flowed quite nicely and it gave the player stuff to look at and things to do at a nice, constant rate. I don't think I have much else to say.

Techno Peak 2 - ree-c
7/10
What I liked about this map: Other than a few areas, the flow was quite alright.
What I didn't like about this map: Minor design flaws.
I rather liked this map. Though, there were a few points where the flow was broken up, most notably with the big clump of Eggman boxes and the blue springs. Surely a better idea could've been come up with. Other than that, though, I guess I don't have much to say.

----------------------

Match Levels

MAP01 - Geyser Garden - Senku
5/10
What I liked about this map: It was pretty. Very pretty. :)
What I didn't like about this map: It was cramped, and while the geysers were pretty cool, they only contributed to the problem.
This map is pretty cramped. It's hard to move in a few places, mainly around the outer edge of the map, and also around the long geysers. The only area that was really used, really, was the center fountain and the wider grassy perimeter around it. It doesn't help that the geysers can crush you. The waterfalls also kinda' hindered your sight.

MAP02 - Sunken Mine - Senku
4/10
What I liked about this map: It's Mine Maze Zone! And the wooden girders were quite decorative.
What I didn't like about this map: It was even more cramped. And it was really hard to move.
The rooms are really small and really cramped. While the wooden girders were pretty cool, they also served as blocks to make it even harder to move. It was pretty hard to move around in that map.

MAP03 - College Showdown - GCFreak
NO RATING/10
What I liked about this map: Its name.
What I didn't like about this map: No single rings. I mean, really, what's the point?
This map is really huge. Also, the rings are really sparse; not to mention that they're only in ring boxes. Two bad ideas put into a very bad combination. Not good. When your rings aren't put across the entire level, it turns into a "hunt for rings" sort of thing. When you lose rings, you don't really have any fresh rings to pick up. There are large areas with little variation. Pretty boring if you ask me.

MAP04 - Soul Calibur - Bouncy
2/10
What I liked about this map: The idea was nicely emphasized by the fitting name and music.
What I didn't like about this map: The idea. It just doesn't fit into SRB2.
While sudden death is pretty cool, making it an entire stage just doesn't work into SRB2's game mechanics. When you've got a small platform with only ring boxes and a pit around it, things become too boring.

MAP05 - Zim's Bathroom - Sonict
5/10
What I liked about this map: It's Zim's bathroom!
What I didn't like about this map: Wait, Zim has a bathroom? It's been too long o_O. I need to watch the show again.
A cool idea, but hindered by one major design flaw: It has an over-reliance on springs. While it doesn't limit your movement, per se, it does make travelling across the entire map pretty difficult. Minor design problems also exist. As a result of the over-reliance on springs, the map has a very "cramped" feeling to it. Also, you can't jump out of the toilet the way you came in. It's not exactly obvious that you have to walk through fake walls either.

MAP06 - Hell Angel - Sonict
6/10
What I liked about this map: It's a religious reference done right!
What I didn't like about this map: The platforms. They were too small.
This map has a really nice level design, except for one major problem: The platforms are too small. It kind of promotes this sort of paranoia. It's hard to move on the platforms, making it a little hard to shoot others too, 'lest you want to fall into the lava below (thanks for making that not a pit, btw).

MAP07 - Unsafe Warehouse - a441
6/10
What I liked about this map: The theme is really interesting. You're good at that sort of thing :).
What I didn't like about this map: Minor individual design flaws kinda' add up.
I think the main problem with this level is that it doesn't give you enough space to move. The ledges that almost criss-cross close off the top open areas. The ledges themselves are pretty thin. I don't think I have much to say about this map, actually.

MAP08 - Watery Death - a441
6/10
What I liked about this map: It was nice and uniform. I also liked the ceiling lights that faded off.
What I didn't like about this map: Too open and too big.
Because this map is too open and too big, it's very hard to actually aim at someone. Also, I feel the rings were a little sparse. It kinda' forces you to traverse the huge scape.

MAP09 - Treetop Inanity - a441
4/10
What I liked about this map: It was hectic!
What I didn't like about this map: I got tired of hearing the "ring loss" sound afterwards...
The use of teleporters really justified the need for a dense placement of rings in that map as well as the crampedness. Kudos for that. However, like "Soul Calibur", it kinda' doesn't fit with SRB2's game mechanics. It just didn't feel right.

MAP10 - Underground Pool - a441
5/10
What I liked about this map: It was nice and uniform. Predictable, too.
What I didn't like about this map: It was a little bland.
The perimeter around the pool was nice and even. I liked that. Though, other than going into the corner rooms and into the pool, there wasn't really much to do. I was discouraged from going into the corner rooms because things got pretty crazy there (!), and you were slowed by the pool. While the fact that the pool was high enough to slow you down gave variation, it's really more of a hinderance, I'd say.

MAP11 - Greenflower Match - Shuffle
7/10
What I liked about this map: It's Greenflower Match! What isn't there to like
interrobang1tp.png
:)
What I didn't like about this map: It's a little on the cramped side. Not enough space to move.
The design was good enough to kind of even out the slight crampedness of the map. I thought it played rather well, other than that one fault. I think that there are too many obstacles to block the player's movement when in the lower open area. The house is one example.

MAP12 - Thermal Ravine - Kineso
4/10
What I liked about this map: The theme was rather interesting.
What I didn't like about this map: Too many flaws.
It's pretty hard to move around this map. I mean, it's not actually difficult, but it's really easy to just fling yourself into the lava and die. The platforms are a little small. Not to mention there aren't enough obstacles to block you from the edge. I mean, the fences would've worked, but you could run through them.

MAP13 - Triangular Terraces - Blue Blur
5/10
What I liked about this map: This one's pretty too. The music also fit rather well.
What I didn't like about this map: Too flat and bland.
There wasn't a lot to do in this map. All you could really do was run on the high grounds and just shoot. The terraces also kinda' served as obstacles. It was a bit of a drag just to jump up them. There's no flow there.

MAP14 - One Way Ticket - 1-Up Box
NO RATING/10
What I liked about this map: Purple flames! Are those Tets's trees, btw?
What I didn't like about this map: Exactly what I liked about it. Too many ideas thrown around.
This looks like a first map, kinda'. I don't really know how to rate this one. It really does look like you threw a bunch of ideas around and called it a level. Here's a tip: Give your layouts some logic. There's gotta be a reason why you came from Point A to Point B. Here, it's only because "Point B was there". Not exactly good.

MAP15 - Lava Valley - ree-c
6/10
What I liked about this map: The quasi-slopes were kinda' cool. :)
What I didn't like about this map: Minor design problems.
This map played rather well. I think the major thing about it was that the platforms over the lava were too cramped. Didn't give you much room to move. Also, the steep ramps served more as obstacles than anything. It kinda made moving around the perimeter of the map a little difficult.

MAP16 - Glacier Temple - ree-c
7/10
What I liked about this map: The music emphasizes the theme of this level, making it really pretty.
What I didn't like about this map: It was too big.
I think that was the only problem with this level, and it's a rather big one, too: It's too big. There are too many places to explore, making encounters a little rare. It also kinda' suffers from the problem "Water Death" has with there being too much room to aim at someone, though not as much.

MAP17 - Bunker Hills - Chabo
6/10
What I liked about this map: Some parts of this map flowed really well.
What I didn't like about this map: Some parts of this map seem totally unused.
Not much to say about this one, except I found it perfectly adequate to just stay in the outermost perimeter. Looking through it right now, it seems as if a few of the areas lack logic and flow. Other areas, however, worked pretty well. It's like one half of this map is really good while the other half is rather lacking.

MAP18 - Sheltered Waterfall - Oogaland
7/10
What I liked about this map: It's rather nice and open. Good-looking, too.
What I didn't like about this map: It's too big.
The "open-ness" of the level is perfect, as in there's a perfect amount of room to aim at. However, it's too big as in there's too much landscape to explore. As with "Glacier Temple", encounters don't happen as often.
Although it didn't count against your score, I thought the individual rings within a row of rings were too spaced out. It was a little hard to collect a few at a time. I like to space my rings 64 units apart, to that regard.

MAP19 - Leavey Wood - Penopat
5/10
What I liked about this map: The foresty elements were presented rather well in terms of visuals.
What I didn't like about this map: The level design.
I can't quite put my finger on this one. I think it's that the level design is a bit on the random side. Especially the metal structure, a few elements seemed to be placed around just to be placed. Also, part of the level seemed to lack in terms of accessability. I found it hard to go to the upper platforms, so I just stayed in the lower ground, which is rather flat and boring by itself. That's just me, though.

MAP20 - Snowy Valley - Chaos Zero 64
NO RATING/10
What I liked about this map: Did you use Insta-Lower? :)
What I didn't like about this map: AH, MY RETINAS ARE BURNING!
Sorry, man. When I can't even look at the screen (for the sake of my eyes), I can't really see what the map is all about, or even explore it without knowing what's going on. I'm not bothered to edit the heading either to rectify this manner (since I know it's not your fault), so I can't really say much. Sorry.

MAP21 - Shoreline Dunes - Senku
6/10
What I liked about this map: The sandy beach/grass theme was presented rather well. Rocky Mountain music!
What I didn't like about this map: Some design flaws.
I thought the beach and the underwater areas flowed rather well. However, the grassy half of the level is rather lacking in terms of accessability. It's hard to explore it. Also, the ring placement was a little off. It's not a good idea to just have a huge block of rings in one area of the level. Also, the inbalance of rings also gives no reason to go to the grassy half of the level.

----------------------

Overall, I'd say the Single Player levels were pretty good. With a few exceptions, they were all pretty decent. There were a few decent ones among the Match maps too.

Though, it's good to see that the community's going pretty strong with addons. This is what I like to see :).

(Whew, now I can finally eat...)

Gravity - 2/10

This level's beginning part was annoying and utterly pointless, with the pointlessly large space and diagonal springs that don't flow well. Landing on a certain part of the floor before the bridge will warp you near the beginning of the level for no reason at all. Spacing in this level is uneven. The worst part of this level was the antigravity part, because the springs bounce you into a crawla when you have 0 rings, killing you, and even if you don't get hit by the enemy, you're still doomed because you won't see the death floors before you come out of the water and hit them. And you can't simply hold the forward key either, because you're going to die if you do. So much for flow.

Magma Base - 6/10

This level is fine, but it has a few flaws. For one, this level suffers from RVZ's Unescapable-Death-By-Lava syndrome. Another fault was that I didn't know where to go after the caution bridge fell with me on it, so I decided to jump into the lava to look for it- and died trying. In a few areas, springs are too spaced out, making it too easy to run inbetween them and kill yourself. Also, ring placement at the beginning could use a bit of work. If those were fixed, the level would be pretty good.

SonicT2DRealm - 5/10

This short pack has surprisingly good 2D level design for a game based around 3D, but it could do with some enemies. I understand that the large amount of speed makes it hard to see ahead, but the levels actually need a challenge, a way to get hurt and die, you know. The boss level has a Hall-Of-Mirrors effect running under OpenGL. If you added a second sector inside the main sector, that would be fixed.

Jungle Japes - 4/10

Okay, this map's beginning area has a difficulty similar to that of Mystic Realm with its platform hopping. I don't have a problem with that, but at least add some rings or enemies. The second part wasn't very good. It was too cramped, and the platforms had no water under them. The exit was kind of hard to find with the switch hitting that was involved, which didn't even give any messages or indication that I did the right thing. Also, certain areas have texture glitches.

Arid Ruins - 8/10

I really liked the characteristics of this level, if a bit less open than I would have desired. The envorinment felt similar to Mystic Realm's levels in a way, which is a good thing. The beginning of the level could be a bit larger though, and multiple paths in that part would be nice to have. In addition, there's a bit too much going on by the end signpost. Apart from that, nice level. I enjoyed the temple the most.

Rocky Pass - 7/10

I'm liking this level's open environment. The tunnel was interesting to go through and the rising water area was fun, if a bit long (and untailored for race). The large areas could use more enemies, however. I didn't get hurt at all in those parts. Inside the first tunnel, I didn't see the purpose of bouncing up to the higher platforms, since they didn't really seem to lead anywhere important. The part with the platforms over the deathpit wasn't real forgiving with the one long jump it had, and jumping onto a certain platform got me an unavoidable collision with an enemy, knocking me off the platform to my death. But it's looking good.

Los Gehts - 7/10

The green areas of this level were nice. Having the bridge overhead at the beginning gave the level good appeal. Overall, that part was pretty solid. However, the area with the snow wasn't as great. Certain areas have white walls, which make the ice floors a bit hard to see. There were also a few REDWALLs that I found in this part. As others mentioned, the ice doesn't have reduced friction, and it's a shame that this little error has lowered the map's score.

Waterfall Valley Act 2 - 8/10

What's really nice about this level was that I could get through it without any confusion at all. It was straight-forward, which is just what is needed for a level pack's second level. One of the things you need to work on, however, is the level of detail in areas accessible by going above the waterfalls. They are too big and empty. I noticed this in Waterfall Valley Act 1. Still, it seems very polished.

Techno Peak Act 2 - 8/10

Looks pretty good. Mystic already pointed out the problem with the steep staircases. There were a few parts I didn't get, mainly the spiral block staircase and the tower with the drain and slime, but I'm sure those probably trigger a secret of some kind. There was a large number of invisible linedefs, most likely from the nodebuilder used. But the layout has a lot of depth in it, making it easily replayable. Good work.

Self assessments:

Jungle Japes Zone
Yes, the cheap jumps I was finding pretty bad. I had no idea how to fix those bobbing platforms until I had a look at Tets' Frigid Peak Zone, and I had fixed them, and I was about to attach it when Mystic put this up, smooth move GCFreak. :/

College Showdown Zone
Now....this. I made this when I was still making SRB2: TBE v1.0. I must agree it is very "crammed and no rings to torture with" zone. I submitted it to see what of my first match stage would stand out, but it was the name that did. I'm probably not gonna make a match stage again, but if I am, it's gonna be better than this.

Single Player

Gravity - Prime 2.0 7/10
I liked this level.You've done the gravity changing part quite well.But I couldn't complete it.

Magma Base - Blue Blur 6/10
Again this was quite hard.I then just used Tails.The level design had some good parts but some of it was just boring.

Sonict2DRealm - Sonict

Act 1 - 4/10
It was a good replica of Green Hill but not a complete replica.I had some fun but was too short.What was the 1up box doing at the end.The beginning seemed like a rip of Flames GreenHill

Act 2 - 5/10
Again Good design but still to short.

Act 3 - 1/10
*Bouncy sighs*

Overall - 4/10
Allright just try harder next time, and you might make a good stage

Jungle Japes - GCFreak 3/10

This level was fun at first but when you went to the inside of the level it was boring.I couldn't complete it even as Tails.

Arid Ruins - Tets 6/10

I got lost and I couldn't complete it.It had some good Level design.The textures where quiet annoying.

Rocky Pass - Oogaland 9/10
This was quite fun.You set the Level Deisgn vey well. There where a few hards Parts but over all it awesome.
The idea of having it available in match mode was a good addition.

Los Gehts - Penopat 8/10
I like the design. I liked it when it went snowy.I can't complete this Level.

Waterfall Valley 2 - FuriousFox 6/10
This was quite easy, when I got the jump shield it was a little fun though.I like how you made the end use the boss battle area.

Techno Peak 2 - ree-c 5/10
It's alright.Interesing ending.

Match

MAP01 - Geyser Garden - Senku 6/10
The water that was under the block and splashed up at you was cool.
Except when you go too high and get sort of stuck. The level design was good.
But I can't get that Item Box in the water though.

MAP04 - Soul Calibar - Bouncy N/A
Just so you know It is a head on head battle.
I am a big fan of Soul Calibar.
It might not fit but meh.
Try playing this with two players,
You can vote what you wan't though, it was my best early attempt.

Those of you who have put my email in as the submitter of One Way Ticket; could you please remove it.

The reason Mystic used your Email was because you did not supply your username in your submission email. He had no other way of identifying you. Please read the contest submission instructions next time.

I don't think I'll vote for the Match Maps this time because 1) There's so many of them, I don't think I have the time. 2) The friends I usually play them with won't be online until after the voting ends. 3) I'm not in the Match contest this time so the lone reason of volunteer work isn't enough to override the previous two reasons. I'll gladly do the Single Player and CTF maps though, especially since I did two very fun CTF games with Mystic and his crew (as I like to call it) so with that said, on with ze votingz!

Single Player

Gravity - Prime 2.0 - 3/10
Nice concept but blah, executed wrongly. I really didn't like getting so many Game Overs that weren't even my fault, I simply quit half way through it, especially seeing that not even Tails can beat it effortlessly. :\ This needs to be a lot less harder.

Magma Base - Blue Blur - 5/10
Not bad, very professional looking as Digiku said. The ledges sorta slowed things down at the beginning since I had to jump at full height to get over them though and the lack of Starposts made me a sad panda when I kept dying inexplicably. I also didn't know what to do at the huge buildings with lava under them until I got the whirlwind shield and double jumped to some springs, though after that I used the fire shield to reach the spring in the lava. The invincibility with lava was a nice idea though the first time I didn't catch it meaning another death for me. Overall it was nice with a lot of flaws here and there.

SonicT2DRealm - Sonict - 5/10
This level was awesome fun for the few seconds it lasted. I like going such high speed across 2D plane for some reason. The level itself was nice though there were no hazards (except the water) to speak of and the Eggman fight wasn't bad except that I kept getting LOTS of HoM everywhere. Not bad if too short.

Jungle Japes - GCFreak - 3/10
The first part was too difficult compared to the rest of the level for Sonic. It looked nice but I didn't like having to Jump so often. I also hated how there was no water under the FOFs and GFZROCK textures where the water should've been made it worse. I was also confused at how to go about the last part, there was no real directions at what to do so I wasted about 3 minutes trying to figure out where the heck I was supposed to go. Bluh.

Arid Ruins - Tets - 8/10
As Mystic said, this puts Golden Sands to shame. Making the sand rise at one part and having sandfalls really gave me that awesome Sandopolis feeling which I loved so dearly. The sense of direction was a bit hard to find at some points and the enemies were just a tad overboard but otherwise, this was a very awesome map.

Rocky Pass - Oogaland - 9/10
Ooh man, this really made me feel like I was playing what could've been Rocky Mountain Zone. I loved how everything simply flowed so well and it was all simply perfect, I couldn't find any gripes with this one. It was so fun to explore this map to it's fullest. I agree that yes, it was hard to find my way around sometimes, it didn't take away from the map too much. Though I didn't like the difficulty of the last part, several Jetty Syns and Red Buzzes on a water part that relies on one single spring is simply too much.

Los Gehts - Penopat - 9/10
Oh yes. Going from grass to ice was an interesting touch, though the ice part could've been a little less difficult. Just like with Rocky Pass, I loved how this level flowed and exploring it gave me a good feeling inside that made me happy. (Jokers stay away from that sentence) I really liked the look of this level and I loved the map itself. Great job.

Waterfall Valley 2 - FuriousFox - 8/10
Another great looking map with flow that is unrivaled, though the difficulty was quite a bit much for me as the enemies kept harassing me at every turn. I liked this map and the little secrets hidden here and there. Nice map overall.

Techno Peak 2 - ree-c - 6/10
A really large map with good flow, but the little things that just didn't look right and several harsh parts of this level really hindered what could've been a good level. There was a lot of stuff that simply did not sit well with me.

Capture The Flag

Meadow Dome - Chabo - 6/10
This was a weird looking map. Regardless though, it did translate well into a CTF map with lots of challenges here and there. I can't help but feel Tails and Knuckles are a lot more powerful than Sonic here though. It was also badly cramped in some areas. Not bad though.

Lily Pads - Oogaland - 8/10
Yay, this one was cool. I liked how bases were arranged and the leafy part in the middle looked nice. I didn't like the pools because they were a beach to get out of. Regardless though, I loved how well this flowed and it was a great map. Cheers.

MAP01 - Geyser Garden - Senku - 7/10
Finally, a semi-balanced Rail-Homing map. I quite enjoyed this, and trying to maintain Rail-Homing is hard, as the crushing geysers make me think twice about going for the homing if I have like, 100 rings and 50 seconds of Rail. There should probably be more Rail Rings than just the upper platform, though, as it's pretty easy to dominate the Rail. Also, mad props on the upward current. Made the level play very differently from most.

MAP02 - Sunken Mine - Senku - 4/10
Meh. Mazes annoy me, and the tiny passages kept getting me stuck on walls. However, I did quite enjoy running through without thokking smashing anyone I happen to see in a hit-and-run. Also, only one Explosion Ring is kinda annoying.

MAP03 - College Showdown - GCFreak - 0/10
See Level Design 101.

MAP04 - Soul Calibur - Bouncy - 0/10
See Level Design 101.

MAP05 - Zim's Bathroom - Sonict - 4/10
A great map with a few major flaws. There are just too many random powerups. Getting nuked repetitively and constantly fighting people with far more powerups than me isn't fun. Also, being the person with every powerup in the game slaughtering someone who can't fight back isn't fun either. You should look into item balance. The sector layout is clever, though, although you need a way out of the toilet for Sonic.

MAP06 - Hell Angel - Sonict - 3/10
Uh, there just isn't enough room on this map. Now, obviously, this is partly due to the insane netgames I've been playing on these maps, but this is just insanely cramped, and you can't simply run around really fast here to compensate. Might work for a 1v1 game, but for anything over 4 people it's just too small. I was in a 15 player game on it.

MAP07 - Unsafe Warehouse - a441 - 5/10
Well done map, but it just suffers from a pretty meh layout. There is no motivation to go to the bottom floor, and it's insanely easy to dominate the Rail. There are also far too many random monitors. Maybe place a second Rail Ring on the bottom floor and make the barrels wider so it's easier to go down there and get out without getting hit?

MAP08 - Watery Death - a441 - 2/10
Uh, however you made a room big enough to cause HOM in OpenGL is beyond me. Besides that, the invisible death pits and the total lack of rings made this a real stinker.

MAP09 - Treetop Inanity - a441 - 0/10
Teleports + Death Pit = Funny for approximately 15 seconds. Then it ceases to be just funny, and the total lack of gameplay shines through. Inanity is right.

MAP10 - Underground Pool - a441 - 6/10
Overall a very boring layout, but it's saved by it's brilliant weapon ring locations. Blasting people in such close quarters was great, especially jumping down, firing an explosion in, and jumping out, and watching yourself get 100 points for the 2 people hit in the shrapnel. If only the rest of the map was as interesting as the weapon ring locations.

MAP11 - Greenflower Match - Shuffle - 5/10
Strictly average. Nothing exciting about this map, but it doesn't do anything wrong either. Hard to comment on something that doesn't really have any real standout qualities.

MAP12 - Thermal Ravine - Kineso - 2/10
Besides inexplicable crashes, there isn't much here to like. As satisfying as hitting someone with Rail-Explosion and watching them fly into the abyss is, it's just not as fun when if you move faster than a crawl, you'll run into the abyss yourself.

MAP13 - Triangular Terraces - Blue Blur - 5/10
Another rather average map. The gimmick for the map is kinda clever, but it doesn't provide any real original gameplay, so you're pretty much just running around in an open field shooting at people with Automatic. There isn't anything WRONG with that, mind you, but it wasn't anything new.

MAP14 - One Way Ticket - 1-Up - 0/10
Unplayable due to framerate problems. 100 fireballs with light sources = automatic failure. Please test your map in both software and OpenGL mode to make sure it runs okay in both modes.

MAP15 - Lava Valley - ree-c - 4/10
Uh, slopes that steep make it very hard to get to the upper floors, and henceforth make most of the gameplay part of the map completely useless. Hence, it basically boiled down to thokking around the bottom floor Railing each other. Maybe add some springs to get to the upper floors easier so they can actually be used?

MAP16 - Glacier Temple - ree-c - 6/10
Personally, I quite enjoyed this. Of course, that's because I was the guy railing people off into the abyss. The layout wasn't all that special, but it certainly worked, and the ice is a mechanic not frequently used in match stages.

MAP17 - Bunker Hills - Chabo - 7/10
This map was quite neat, but it really needed less emphasis on the long passages on the outside edge. I mean, all the powerups were right there, so you didn't ever need to leave. Might I suggest placing the Rails somewhere else to force the player to use all of the level space? I do give you kudos for the appearance, though. Very pretty.

MAP18 - Sheltered Waterfall - Oogaland - 8/10
Quite fun. Varied area and lots of space to run around. The Rail was a tad insane with the map so open, but it worked out fine anyways. I really do appreciate how the map encouraged me to use the entire level, or at least a significant portion of it, but maybe a little more stuff on the bottom end of the map would make it even better.

MAP19 - Leavey Wood - Penopat - 4/10
There were really too few rings in this map, and it was very hard to navigate. Automatic isn't fun when you only have 3 rings at all times.

MAP20 - Snowy Valley - Chaos Zero 64 - 3/10
I spammed Infinity and won. It just felt like one big ring spam fest. That can be fun every once and a while, but it wasn't a particularly good one. However, I bet this would work fine in 1v1. Again, this map is very bad with more than 4 people.

MAP21 - Shoreline Dunes - Senku - 5/10
This was big, but with the size of the netgames, that wasn't a problem. However, having everyone spawn at the same place and not having effective ways around the map, with several dead ends, hurts the map a lot. Also, what was with the column without water next to the powerups? A lot of the area of the map just went unused.

MAP22 - Meadow Dome - Chabo - 6/10
Main idea here is absolutely brilliant. The execution, however, leaves a lot to be desired. I think this map would probably be awesome with multiple teleports between each room, so you couldn't just camp one and hit anyone who goes through.

MAP23 - Lily Pads - Oogaland - 7/10
Clever. The central area in the map went totally unused, though. Am I the only person who figured out how to avoid going into the water pit? I do like how the water pit is even worse than death, as climbing out takes much longer than respawning.

Overall, a little disappointing, as there wasn't a standout "Wow" map this contest. However, there were several fun maps. I know most of my ratings seem kinda harsh, but I prefer to actually use ALL of the numbers at my disposal, instead of just 6-10. If you prefer, think of 9-10/A, 7-8/B, 5-6/C, 3-4/D, 0-2/F.

This is the first time I'll be voting in the contest. I'll be talking about every single level. WARNING: This post may be HUGE!!!

Single Payer Levels:
Techno Peak Zone: 7/10
Just fine. But you could fix up some things to make the level much better. AVERAGE!!!

Waterfall Valley Zone: 6/10
AAAA! Jettysyns! The level was fine too. Could be a little better. AVERAGE!!!

Jungle Japes Zone: ?/10
How could I play it?

Magma Base Zone: 4/10
Only reason, where are the star posts???? The level is soo long, there are no star posts. ALMOST HORRIBLE!!!

Arid Ruins Zone: 5/10
Same reason as the one above, where are the star posts??? Well, besides that, this level is very ancient (feel). AVERAGE.

Los Gehts Zone: 9/10
This is great!!! Nice job! The music fits into the course very well. But the name of the level is wierd. You could still fix up some broken linedefs and this time, make the ice slippery. YAY!!!

Gravity Zone: 1/10
What the.....This is too wierd. I can't say anything much about it because it's HORRIBLE!!! Sorry but I had to say it.

Sonic2drealm: 10/10
YAY! A 2D level. This is..........YAY!

Rock Pass Zone: 0/10
Is this level even passible? HORRIBLE!!!

Match Levels:
Geyser Garden: 8/10
The geysers make this level fun! YAY!!!

Sunken Mine: 2/10
I actually got lost! The passages are way to cramped. Don't try to copy Mine Maze Zone. IT'S HORRIBLE!

College Showdown: 0/10
Sorry GCFreak..........but it's HORRIBLE!!!

Soul Calibur: 0/10 - - - - - - - - - -
What the heck is this? This is.............HORRIBLE!!!!!!! IT'S TOOOOOOO small!

Zim's Bathroom: 3/10
Uh....You need a sewage pipe for the toilet. The waste just can't find a way out! I agree with Mystic's response of this level. HORRIBLE!!!!!

Hell Angel: 1/10
Even worse than the bathroom. TOO SMALL................................................................HORRIBLE!!!!

Unsafe Warehouse: 4/10
Nice little map. Problem, one of the strongest weapons is easy to get, and the bottom is so hidden, what's the point of going down there??? There really isn't much to see there.....................................NOT HORRIBLE!!!!!

Watery Death: 0/10
BORING!!!!!.....................................HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are all the things? Big space + Small amounts of things = HORRIBLE & BORING!!!

Treetop Insanity: 0/10 - - - -
What? Small space + Huge amounts of things = HORRIBLE & DUMB!!! (The course, not you) Plus, the water is really, really wierd.

Underground Pool: 4/10
Wow. Nice "pool". Looks and feels more like a puddle to me. Also, WOW! Nice hidden weapon locations. Very hidden, but I found them... Because of that, 2 points added to your overall score. NOT HORRIBLE!!!!!

Greenflower Match: 5/10
Yeah, what Mystic said. Not a bad match stage, not a good match stage. It's just like the original match stages SRB2 has. AVERAGE!!!

Thermal Ravine: 0/10 - -
What's with the going through the rails (fence)? I think you didn't know how to make a rail. -2 points. The pit is way too deep. It's like once you fall, you're lost. So what's the point of making a very deep pit? Like Mystic said, what's there to like? HORRIBLE!!!!! (Just having fun!)

Triangular Terraces: 3/10
mmmm. Nice name for the course! But, there really is no point for the course. It's like......................................Airborne Temple. It's nice and boring, but the view is good............................................YAY! ANOTHER HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One Way Ticket: 2/10
Well, I got to play it fine. No problems here! Only thing good was the viewing. HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lava Valley: 3/10
Music fails for level, badly. The stairs are really, really steep. You must have taken lots of time for those. Unfortunately, waste of time, but they were good to look at. You could have put in springs instead of making lots of stairs...........................................wait, I have to say something................WOOHOO! Horrible...

Glacier Temple: 8/10
Nice level!!! The ice could make people shoot out of range. It could make things very challenging. I've never seen ice in any match stage! Music matched very well to the course. Good job! YAY!

Bunker Hills: 10/10 +++
Wow.....This is a really, really...........AWESOME level! Great work!

Sheltered Waterfall: 10/10 ++
YAY!!!

Leavey Wood: 2/10
One thing to say...........HORRIBLE!!!!!! Look at Mystic's post for more information....HORRIBLE!!!!

Snowy Valley: 2/10
Too small........................HORRIBLE!!!

Sentogo Shore: 4/10
At least someone used the Rocky Mountain Zone's music. Look. You put way too much rings. It'll be very easy to dominate the match. ALMOST HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!

Capture The Flag Levels (only 2)
Lilly Pads: 8/10
Nice and fun! Stepping on the lilly pad was very "jumpy". When I first thought of the level based on the name, I thought there would be lots of lilly pads. I only found 2! Great CTF level! YAY!

Meadow Dome: 9/10
Nice level layout. 2 problems: The beginning of the level is too cramped. You also put too much rows of rings. Try to delete lots of them. I like this CTF level. Very AWESOME!!! YAY!!!

Census:
HORRIBLE!!!: 15
AVERAGE: 8
YAY!!!: 8
?: 1
TOTAL LEVELS: 32
AVERAGE RATING: 130/300
---------------------: 13/30
---------------------: 4/10: AVERAGE.

Rating Description (Inequalities: Equal to or less than, Equal to or greater than):
__>0<3 = HORRIBLE!!!
__>4<7 = AVERAGE.
__>8<10 = YAY!!!
- = subtract 1 from rating (not counted)
+ = add 1 to rating (not counted)

Well, I talked about ALL of them. Overall, I think everyone could do better. (Except the ones who were rated a 10 here.) I just can't believe there were some that were really, really HORRIBLE!!! Find the -10 rating. Very, very small stages could get really, really cramped when there are lots of players playing in the stage.
I thought Bunker Hills and Shattered Waterfall were the best stages!

Okay, it's hard to comprehend how many problems there are with this post. Basic English grammar. Be productive in your comments. Use common sense.

This is the last straw. 1 week ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back