Redone SRB2 Tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan-Forte-

I believe that this is the correct board for this, correct me if I'm wrong.

I am making my own versions of the tracks from SRB2, I wouldn't call them "Remixes" for the fact that the original melody isn't there. Anyways, I'll be releasing them in a couple of days and I just wanted to see if there was any other, well, "Remixes" out there. I would love to hear them.

Thanks

I can play a cover Midnight Freeze Zone's music on the piano. I kinda arranged it little by little in my spare time over the past few years, but it's never been much of a big "project" of mine. It just kinda happened XD
Maybe I'll record myself playing it and upload it one of these days...

There's this remix of Egg Rock 2 and Techno Hill 2 I think is pretty neat.

The same guy also made a remix of Ice Cap and Midnight Freeze, but I personally think it leaves a lot to be desired.

Also back when 2.0 was first released there was a music wad floating around that used guitar mixes of all the tracks for the single player campaign which was pretty good and might be relevant to your interests. But it didn't get released on the forums and I have no idea where it is now, so hopefully someone else here knows what I'm talking about.

To be fair, I think the RVZ melody and motifs themselves sort of ruin it, I think the best parts of it are when they aren't being used.

Last edited:
Wow I wish all SRB2 tracks were like that! Well, not necessarily but I think some tracks could be better. In my opinion the original is kind of slow and it isn't looped for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back