Super Sprite Replacement (New name: SenkuServ.wad)

Do you like it?

• Yes, it's nice, but could use work.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It is so so.

• No, but you should continue it anyways.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gooper (Red Crawla) lags A LOT. You might want to reconsider that one. Otherwise, it's good.

Edit: Not much lag, but... What the heck? The Blue Crawlas are stronger then the Red Crawlas! Tone down the shooting rate on the Blue Crawlas, and your good to go.

-SRB2 Guy

Whoops. XD I didn't know that the frame I edited on the Crawla 2.0 was a single frame or whatever, I'll fix that in the morning. At least it's fun to barrage the bullets like hell for a little while then get bored of it. The Gooper I slowed the spawning down it wont kill the framerate unless you sit in the level for about 5-10 minutes now I hope. The concept for the Gooper was great when I thought of it, but it seems games, mostly SRB2 cant keep up with my ideas. :<

Bring back the old Red and Blue Crawlas, but make the Red Crawla shoot once and jump (placing SA-SRB2 over your old Red Crawla does this.). Leave the Blue crawla as it is in SRB2 currently.

With your current crawlas, it's just breaking the diffuclty of the game. And they're horrible.

Senku_the_swordshog said:
The Gooper I slowed the spawning down it wont kill the framerate unless you sit in the level for about 5-10 minutes now I hope. The concept for the Gooper was great when I thought of it, but it seems games, mostly SRB2 cant keep up with my ideas. :<

You can make the goop trail to disappear after a time. That would keep the lag away. Anyway, great work, you should work for 1.1's sprites. *shot*

Edit: I do preffer your red crawla's slug mode than this UFO thingy. x3

Crawla 2.0 wont shoot anymore, SRB2 just has crappy actions that I can work with shooting. The Gooper I did a quick minor fix. I'll add more enemy changes soon.

This is one of the main reasons your sprite update for moniters was bad... they are flipped around like this. People who don't know what monitors are what could end up hitting an eggman monitor.

Blame the makers of the maps. All maps I've made I always faced monitors to a place where you could see them. To think I did that before I even made this update too? XD But yeah, blame SSN and the other makers of maps.

Looks you also disliked your old nickname. >> << *Shot*
By the way, the screenshot of the first post is broken...

Ok, fixing the screenshot, also new update to the wad, it isn't too much of an update. By next update I hope to have fixed the monitor problem.

S.O.N.I.C, stop posting gibberish!!! Chaos Knux, this isn't the only one of the weird things he's posting.

Here is a list of the weird phrases:
1: "Thank you for your assessment, my and really like it
Maglt game exciting
The adventure-like sonic next gen" (Download Sonic DL Adventure topic)
2: "Will link to and you will see a level
Please find is that it gives me" (Where Get What Level topic)
3: "This shepherd is very complete and gracious also" (This topic)
4: "No problem Acunnini want download link
Is it you" (Where Get What Level topic)
5: "I want faster download
It really patron" (Ashura-The-Hedgehog.wad topic)
6: "Thank you, it levels scandalised
It is there not more levels of sadx" (Mystc Ruins (almost done with forest) Now for the ECarrier! topic)
7: "What very good
Thank you" (SRB1 Remake v0.5.1 topic)
8: "Patron very suspect that Agafzath majority of the game sa2" (SA2Shadow V3 beta is out! UPDATE!(Darn noobs, don't use v2!) topic)
9: "Thank have liked iisang level" (scr_ssh.wad (SeaSide Hill)-Now Merged topic)
10: "Please help me on this site Upload
http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/index.php" (SRB2 Adventure DX *Demo* topic)

And, sorry if I'm backseat modering, n00bs are just screaming to get yelled at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back