Super Monkey Ball Topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

superflip96

Now loaded with Calcium!
I hope there isn't another topic about this.

Well, Talk about the Fun Party game series, Super Monkey Ball here.

I just got the Super Monkey Ball 2-Pack. Do you think I made a choice?
Anyways, But anyways, I have lots of fun with the Monkey Ball games packed in the 2-Pack. (Super Monkey Ball, Super Monkey Ball 2.)

So chat about the Super Monkey Ball games here!

I have SMBall 2 for gamecube, Deluxe & Sonic heros for Xbox. And one on the DS(this one is fun.)

Super Monkey Ball was a blast to play on The GC, Super Monkey Ball 2 only got the negative factor from me due to most of the puzzles being built only on the factor of pure luck and coincidence, not any type of logical skill, whatsoever.

Super Monkey Ball for the DS kills me with it's puzzles; some are based of logical skill, some of, once again, pure luck and coincidence.

As for the Wii version, can't say, I don't own a Wii yet. -_-

Every single Super Monkey Ball game is good except for Super Monkey Ball Adventure. Just rent Super Monkey Ball Adventure and see what you like.

Games I got:
Super Monkey Ball
Super Monkey Ball Deluxe
Super Monkey Ball Adventure
Super Monkey Ball Wii

Super Money Ball rocks. Also the second version. I like the second version better though. I'm going to try out the other ones when I get a chance.

M.V.P said:
Super Money Ball rocks.
That just purely wins. WINS!

My friend has Super Monkey Ball 1 and 2 on the GameCube, and whatever the Wii one is. I haven't gotten a chance to go to his place and try the Wii one yet, but he says he prefers the GC ones.

I think alot of people like super monkey ball, and I agree to the fact that I like super monkey ball 2 better then the first.

I have unlocked 3 of the secret party games, Monkey shot, dogfight, and Tennis. :D

What party games have you unlocked on the first or second? (As if you own them that is.)

Have anyone played the one on the wii, I wanna know whats that one is like.

superflip96 said:
I think alot of people like super monkey ball, and I agree to the fact that I like super monkey ball 2 better then the first.

I have unlocked 3 of the secret party games, Monkey shot, dogfight, and Tennis. :D

What party games have you unlocked on the first or second? (As if you own them that is.)

I've unlocked every single one and beaten the game on both.

Cheese said:
superflip96 said:

I've unlocked every single one and beaten the game on both.

Dang your good. I play classic more then story mode on monkey ball 2, Im stuck on the Inside a whale world. :?

I've beaten both of them also. For SMB2, I needed 2 more minigames. I didn't play it alot that's why I didn't unlocked all of them.

The original Super Monkey Ball on the GameCube - not the second one, not the portable sequels or the Wii version - the very original Super Monkey Ball on the GameCube is nothing short of a true masterpiece.

I must also say that as far as difficulty scale goes, this as good as it gets.

Super Monkey Ball is a good game but.........I like Aiai better on sonic Riders. and not only that but Super Monkey Ball is a good game (my cousin thinks its a cheap copy of mario party)

Jman said:
Have anyone played the one on the wii, I wanna know whats that one is like.
Sweet.

Best graphics, cool minigames, more charcters, Wiimote control. What not to like?

PS: One of the minigames is a monkey deathmatch! It's really cool.

Yea it is awesome, but.... SMB adventure sucked, the missions were lame. like where u have 2 take pictures and other stupid stuff. Lackes the fun due 2 it's missions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back