• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Questions : Replacing Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil_Dude

• 1) How can I replace the credits? I see a whole bunch of letters in srb2.srb that resemble the letters for the credits, so can you edit it by editing MAINCFG?
    2) I also see letters for the menu screen. I also see entire words for the menu screen. Do I have to edit the words, or is there some other way?

In MAINCFG/OBJCTCFG, you can put a

By Cooldude

to have an additional screen on the credits pop up that says,
"Modification By Cooldude".

Except for the "By Cooldude" already mentioned, you can't change the credits without editing the program source code and recompiling it. If you don't know how to do that, it's probably best you don't try. (You need Visual C++ 6)

I'm not sure what you mean by "entire words for the menu screen." Are you looking at graphics in WinTex/DeePsea/XWE? You can edit those images, but you can't change the actual contents of the menus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back