• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

WADFIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

a441

WADFIGHT! is a biweekly level designing contest. Every two weeks a new zone name will be picked and level designers will be invited to make levels fitting that name. After the two weeks are up, we'll vote on each of the levels and decide a winner, who picks the zone name for the next contest.

To get the full scoop, see http://aliennet.dyndns.org/a441/wadfight/

For the first contest, I'll be looking for Cloudy Acropolis Zones. An acropolis is a fortress in ancient Greek towns that people could go to for shelter during a battle. Deadline is Friday, March 26, 2004 at 11:59 PM Eastern time. Good luck!

This is mystic's win, he's got so much experience at sky zones it will be a cinch for him. He makes them all the time!

Blue Blur said:
This is mystic's win, he's got so much experience at sky zones it will be a cinch for him. He makes them all the time!

a441 said:
For the first contest, I'll be looking for Cloudy Acropolis Zones. An acropolis is a fortress in ancient Greek towns that people could go to for shelter during a battle.

In other words, it just has to be a Greek looking fortress that can be used as a type of base, maybe with a cloudy sky overhead. Nobody said it had to be IN the clouds.

Although if you put it in the clouds, it might look better and therefore get you more points. :P

It doesn't even have to be Greek-looking. I was defining the word to be helpful, but there's no need for entries to be that specific.

Well, well, well. So much for "BIWEEKLY".
Try something more accurate: "BIMONTHLY".

I mean it. March 26th has come and gone. April 26th has come and gone. If you aren't carefull, May 26th will come and go, too.

muh....I'm back from my message board break....Anyway, why do you think Mystic will even enter? and the reason a441 hasn't gotten this over with is because his computer is broken. He came on yesterday though with an old, beat up computer that can hardly do anything.

No and no.

a441 redeemed WADFIGHT! as "dead" once the deadline was up. No one actually submitted entries.
I did hint him on progress of my own, but when I gave up, then he closed the doors.

At least that's what I remember XD

Oh no! 2005? ACK! I'LL NEVER GET IT DONE BY THEN!!!
HELP! HEEELLLLPPP!!!!!

Oh! Shouldn't you unsticky this?

EDIT: Never mind. It isn't sticky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back