• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

MK's - Alternate Vanilla Maps (Slopes Included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
srb20055.gif

Oh my, Jade Valley's looking very nice now. Good work.

As for Diamond Blizzard, I agree with MotorRoach. That purple doesn't really look too good on what is a mostly blue stage. It still looks nice though.

Oh my, Jade Valley's looking very nice now. Good work.

As for Diamond Blizzard, I agree with MotorRoach. That purple doesn't really look too good on what is a mostly blue stage. It still looks nice though.

The purple textures are a literal downgrade in my opinion, to be honest. It just doesn't blends.

Yeah, i really wanted to change the texture to something since it would look the same, still looks the same regardless. I choose purple since i thought it suits, guess not lol

I'll change it up.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Done,

srb20277.png

srb20278.png

...ok this is way better than the purple version

The start of something Interesting

So i got bored and decided to look into custom texturing and flats. This is what i ended up with....

srb20279.png

srb20280.png

Needless to say, the grass suits the walls but it isn't completely original custom flats just yet

can you release one map already ?, i really wanna play a map of this.
In case you don't know, map making is a really long process. It takes time to make a map that looks nice and appeals to the people playing. Be patient and play other maps while you're waiting. There's lots of great content you can be playing to pass the time.

can you release one map already ?, i really wanna play a map of this.

In case you don't know, map making is a really long process. It takes time to make a map that looks nice and appeals to the people playing. Be patient and play other maps while you're waiting. There's lots of great content you can be playing to pass the time.

Zero (the artifical one) is right. It's a long process. Especially since i am doing quite a few maps and not just one map.

I have 3 maps that are separate wads from this whole pack.
Alternate Meadow, Jade Valley and Noxious Factory are the maps that are separate, if you are wondering

In fact this whole pack might be ready for a first release in a few more weeks.

Last edited:
ook i just want slopes :v

You can play This whle you wait. It was meant to be used with the old Thokker EXE but works fine with 2.1.15.

Back on topic, I really like the more look of the alternate Meadow Match. It looks a lot more spacey than the original.

Last edited:
Back on topic, I really like the more look of the alternate Meadow Match. It looks a lot more spacey than the original.

Thanks. It only looks more spacey since all the platforms have rounded edges other than angled edges.

Azure Valley

I present.... Azure Valley

A map i made yesterday, I wasn't sure if this should be a LMS map since its small, but i changed my mind :P and decided to put it in this map pack. Inspired by the Azure Lake *hence the name of this map

srb20287.png

srb20288.png

srb20290.png

srb20291.png

Looks cool, but can you use a variety of blue textures? Not gonna lie, it's eyesore. In fact, can you make custom textures?

I can agree, i also had the Pal-colour plus wad on! i was sticking to the name, 'Azure'

I'll probably make up a custom texture to make it seem less blue-y

updates

An assortment of more images

srb20292.png

Remember Azure Valley?

srb20302.png

Looks much better and less.... ew

srb20297.png

Another map?

srb20301.png

Fun fact! you can flood this map!

srb20303.png

*Nervously coughs*

Updates

Small map changes on Alt. Valley
srb20310.png

srb20311.png

srb20312.png

"...Could you add a open area in Alt. Caven?"
srb20313.png

srb20314.png

1st Release possible?

I been dead on this topic for a while now but i been distracted by some other projects i been up to.

So i present to you, the last map to be added into the map pack! Courtesy of Hedgefox!, i present to you Alternate Sanctuary!

srb20326.png

Fancy Skybox!

srb20327.png

More paths and stuff

srb20328.png

Bumpers!? [*]

srb20329.png

More entrances into the inside

I need to polish all the maps so that they are fit for a 1st release! so do expect this thing soon.

[*] - Yes this level has Bumpers that are made by FuriousFox and yes i did ask for permission to use it

I'm glad that I had finally had the time to work on Alt Sanctuary. Of course, I didn't want it to be just a edit, so I threw in the new skybox and texture(s). Then, BOOM! Insta-level. Anyways, love the edits, MK! (Hopefully you kept dat kewl music I used.) Cant wait for a release!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back