Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akuma TH said:
I finally unlocked all 35 characters, 40 levels, over 100 trophies, and like 800 stickers.

There are 41 stages and I have over 800 stickers too.
So basically, you are missing a stage or you messed up your typing.

Akuma TH said:
What about Snake?
And yes Lightning, I got almost everything.
Well Konami wanted snake in melee. But they where too late so now he's in brawl. And also, he was confirmed WAY earlier than sonic.

This is one of the best games ever! I haven't completed the Subspace Emissary and haven't unlocked all the characters yet so I'll post my Brawl number in the weekend.

I guess I'm a lucky bastard, since I got mine at launch. One of the few perks of living in the middle of nowhere is there's less people to fight with over the game. Unfortunately, there isn't a way for me to play online since internet where I live is expensive.

Still, that's why I have RL friends to play with. Even better, no lag with real people, and voice chat! *shot*

Seriously though, until Nintendo has better online, I'll just stick with Brawl parties. And the occasional tournament, since most of the tourney types here seem turned off by the changes to the gameplay, meaning I might actually have fun for once.

I also got it on the release.
Alright, PM me if you want my friend code, but make sure you also add me cause I got a few people who never added me, so there just kinda there for decoration.

Lightning The Fox said:
Snake is whole reason Brawl became extremely popular KTHXBY
NU-UH

Ne'ways, i ordered off of Amazon so I got it the day after realese.

Is anyone else having major problems with public matches?

If anyone wants to battle me over wifi PM me you friendcode please, I'm tired of kicking the computers ass with Snake.

XD I don't know much about Snake, but I have been hearing people saying that Master Chief from Halo should be in the Smash Bros series. There is no way that will happen; Nintendo + competition w/ the Microsoft Xbox = Master Chief never being in SSB games. Megaman, on the other hand...

Well, my cousin got his Wii fixed and I helped him buy SSBB (Paid $25, he paid the rest) So now I'm able to play it. Yay me.

Also, I was surprised not to see master chief in it considering how he was probably the most asked for (after Sonic, of course.) And how they pretty much made it into a fan service.

I got my copy at launch and it's the only thing I've played this entire week. I've made at least 6 stages with the stage builder(I love that thing, it's so cool!) I've unlocked every character and stage and a bunch of music and I beat SSE.

I got my (working) freeloader today :D
And I expect Brawl this monday. And if the Wii messes up (The 'dual layer disc needing uber clean lens thing), I can fix it myself. :3 I have a trick I'm gonna try.

Akuma TH said:
Nintendo made this game extremely easy.

That would depend on what difficulty you put it on.

I had mines on intense at first, then when I got farther in the game it was too hard so I had set it to very hard. I beat Tabuu on very hard too. With help from my little bro, Nickrawls08.

I made 15 levels in stage builder and got the 3rd parts. I'm going over story mode all over again. This time I'll stay on intense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back