Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems it isn't even the 31st yet, and already youtube has quite a few spoiler videos. God knows someone will beat the game by the end of the week, and put up the final character roster...

...Which I guess nobody would mind, but I REALLY don't want my brother screaming it into my ear when I already know. Urk.

Sorry for my language, but this is just ****** up. Why does Japan get Brawl, and Wii *lolshot* have to wait 2 more months to get it? I want to play, damnit.

Oh, and now I need to be careful on Youtube. Spoilers are coming quick...

Because their translators suck? Either that, or we're getting more features, so yayz. Or another possibility is that they're working on removing some features.

Kaysakado said:
Because their translators suck? Either that, or we're getting more features, so yayz. Or another possibility is that they're working on removing some features.
Nah, for some reason, production of the game went slower than usual. As a result, stores that ordered smash bros. for their stock, only got 25% of what they ordered, causing major shortages. They thought it wouldn't go that well for the US gamers, so they're storing them up in production until they have enough to completely fill the orders. Also, here's a pretty good resource for spoilers... http://www.smashpower.com/forums/index.php/board,9.0.html

2d972ag.jpg

finally a great level =)

Not really I get what your saying because you mean you want to find out what is on the game but at the same time you want to find out by playing the game.
In other words, you want to play the game and find out the secrets and unlock the characters. On the other hand but at the same time you want to know so that you will now almost every inch in the game.

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
OMG Gannondorf, Falco, Captain Falcon, Lucario, Ness, Jigglypuff, Toon Link/WW Link/Cel Shaded Link/, Marth, Luigi, and Mr. Game & Watch?! HOLY POO. Clones are back. More 3rd Party Characters please.
There is about 35 characters in Brawl I THINK I didn't check.

http://www.smashpower.com/forums/index.php/topic,1153.0.html
Uuuuuuggggghhhhhh!
"OH NOES CLONE CHRACTERS!!!1!1111!!!one!!111"
What, you think they will copy ALL the moves? I already saw some Marth gameplay and he was notably different. Ness & Toon Link are understandable, but Ganondorf may not be a clone because he may have his sword.

I am fucking pissed!!! Toon Link, G&W, and R.O.B. as characters?! This just took down some of the greatness that is Brawl. Why Nintendo, why?

Do not evade the curse filter - Sonict

Actually I look forward to playing as them oh I forgot to mention I saw that toon link picture in one of my dreams 2 days before brawl was announced weird.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
I am **** pissed!!! Toon Link, G&W, and R.O.B. as characters?! This just took down some of the greatness that is Brawl. Why Nintendo, why?

But...
People wanted G&W, and Toon Link.
I have no idea where they got ROB from though... I mean, nobody actually liked him.

Crazygamerx6 said:
Cory the Hedgehog said:
I am **** pissed!!! Toon Link, G&W, and R.O.B. as characters?! This just took down some of the greatness that is Brawl. Why Nintendo, why?

But...
People wanted G&W, and Toon Link.
I have no idea where they got ROB from though... I mean, nobody actually liked him.
Is final smash is probaly (insert death disc here) or that (nuke ) ô_@. So not worth it. Thiers a new SSBB VIDEO! Toon link vs Ganondarf (classic mode) It shows the charecter roaster while choosing Toon link. SORRY I GOT NO LINK! Cause im on the Wii= No copy and paste button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back