Post your Desktop

My new Desktop, you can tell i dont like a certain console

700px-Xbox_evil.jpg

It would be slightly more funny if you had said Star Dave instead, but that is quite the good background.

It sounds similar, but no. It was a reference to a movie where this ship has a mind of its own and these guys on the ship are trying to get off but the ship is all "I can't let you do that, Dave"

No i'm not. I can't wait for the Cleveland Show. The Network TV airwaves are going to melt in a pool of complete awesomeness once that airs on FOX.

[spoiler:139cc2bfcd]Yes I am. The answer is Stanley Kubrick's 2001: A Space Odyssey. Seth MacFarlane sucks.[/spoiler:139cc2bfcd]

Windows XP desktop (lolTinyXP)

desktop.png

Also, to the above conversation, it's from 2001: A Space Odyssey, geniuses.

This would be mine. Nothing Special, Just uploaded the pic, And Not a Screencap of my Computer in Action.

[spoiler:cd0edbfef9]
34jdpgi.png
[/spoiler:cd0edbfef9]

Nice desktop, StarBlazer. I love the wallpaper. Is it XP skinned to look like Seven, though?

Also, my totally-not Windows XP desktop:
Desktop2.jpg

And my current Hardy Desktop:
Screenshot1000.png

Dr.Pepper said:
Nice desktop, StarBlazer. I love the wallpaper. Is it XP skinned to look like Seven, though?

Desktop2.jpg

I never knew Macs have Recycle Bins. And that Blaze drawing looks good :)

NiteAngel said:
Dr.Pepper said:

<image>

I never knew Macs have Recycle Bins. And that Blaze drawing looks good :)

What about the close, expand, and minimize buttons being at the top right of the windows? Not to mention them being in the wrong order. Then there's also those very obvious things, the dock being the way it is (no dock was ever that shape), recycle bin instead of trash, trash not being in your dock. But most of all, your menu bar gives it away. Spotlight's missing from the menu bar, the apple the size of the start button along with a list of windows being to the right of it.

Anyway, here's my desktop:
Edit: Go to page 8.

Last edited:
[spoiler:773f37e2e9]
desktopzzg.png
[/spoiler:773f37e2e9]

It's from a while back, but I still have the same desktop.

Dr.Pepper said:

*IMG*
And my current Hardy Desktop:
*IMG*
Thanks and yeah. It is skinned for XP to look like Windows 7. Neat right. :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back