[SUGOI] Shut Up and Get On It

Status
Not open for further replies.
...what?

Post the full log then?

SRB2 v2.1.16 -ERROR LOG-

srb2win caused an Access Violation in module srb2win.exe at 0023:0050da26.
Exception handler called in main thread.
Error occurred at 9/10/2016 09:09:12.
C:\Users\nothing\Downloads\Video gaming\Sonic The Hedgehog\SRB2\srb2win.exe, run by nothing.
2 processor(s), type 586 6.5898.
Program Memory from 0x00010000 to 0x7FFEFFFF

3964 MBytes physical memory.
Read from location 0d8be9a0 caused an access violation.

Registers:
EAX=00000000 CS=0023 EIP=0050da26 EFLGS=00010206
EBX=000000a0 SS=002b ESP=0028fbfc EBP=ffff0011
ECX=000000a0 DS=002b ESI=0d8be9a0 FS=0053
EDX=00000000 ES=002b EDI=0d8fd1a0 GS=002b
Command Line parameters: -win -width 640 -height 400 -file wads\Boom.lua wads\FSonic.wad wads\skyboxchange.lua wads\sugoi-v1.wad wads\VictoryPose.wad wads\Greeneyes.wad wads\Pal-VibrantColours.wad wads\tailsCD.wad Bytes at CS : EIP:
f3 ?? a5 ?? 01 ?? c6 ?? 01 ?? d7 ?? 4d ?? 75 ?? f5 ?? 5b ?? 5e ?? 5f ?? 5d ?? c3 ?? 66 ?? 90 ??
Stack dump:
Email Sonic Team Junior so we can fix the bugs
Make sure you tell us what you were doing to cause the crash, and if possible, record a demo!

Edit: I was looking at the wrong log. It's this one.

Last edited:
Oh, so the EIP is 50da26, okay.

...yep it's the same kind of crash I was thinking of. It's nothing to do with the other WADs, it's just Fudge Canyon Zone itself that somehow causes the crash.

Oh, so the EIP is 50da26, okay.

...yep it's the same kind of crash I was thinking of. It's nothing to do with the other WADs, it's just Fudge Canyon Zone itself that somehow causes the crash.

I tried playing again, but at the title screen it crashed.
Do you think fudge canyon zone corrupted my save file?

Edit: I can still access the levels, but only in server mode.

Last edited:
ForgiveThisNewb, you should replace all of those plaintext descriptions with ridiculous riddles before somebody actually gets helped by that!

Hilltop Hunt:
Mind your head
Before and after twin arches
Not a happy meal

Bad. If you use a Single Player Save for a character wad, if you try to play it Vanilla or without that character wad altogether, you practically corrupted your save.

Thanks! Tried playing a vanilla sonic and it's working. It even save the hub world.

Last edited:
Didn't really know if this is a spoiler but, just in case it is, I put it in one.
Could someone get the direct link of the music used in Fudge Canyon Zone?

Noo! Sugoi!!

SRB2%2Bv2.1.16%2BError%2B9_10_2016%2B5_39_13%2BPM.png

This happen

Didn't really know if this is a spoiler but, just in case it is, I put it in one.
Could someone get the direct link of the music used in Fudge Canyon Zone?

Yeah i cant find the song externally and would love a link to the source please

Wow ForgiveThisNoob, thanks! I needed that emerald guide.
Though super sonic + slopes = Wow. Just wow.

EDIT: Just realized that forgivethisnewb's post was deleted, and i made a mistake by looking at it.

Last edited:
@Monster Iestyn:
The script forces the character's ability2 to CA2_SPINDASH... which, doesn't work at all for characters that change it every tic. Had a similar problem with characters like FSonic that set their normalspeed and jumpfactor every tic too, but I figured out a workaround for that.

@coolknux900 & MK.exe
VAda made the song himself! You can find it on his SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/vadapega/fudge-canyon

@Chaotic Chao 3:
No clue on either of your problems, sadly. I at least know the HOM is caused by turning off skyboxes, and maybe you could try redownloading to make sure you didn't modify sugoi-v1 for your save error?

@Zero_the_artifical:
Fighting it would be a waste of time. You are forever doomed to become anime. (also Garanz Site 16 was a regular entry turned finale due to the stars aligning perfectly for it, but this meant no boss for it; however, we're all lucky we got two different endings at all! :v)

Also, v1.1 coming soon. v1.0's been extremely stable though, so its mostly just tweaks, features, and visual glitch fixes. c:

Last edited:
ForgiveThisNewb, you should replace all of those plaintext descriptions with ridiculous riddles before somebody actually gets helped by that!
You're absolutely right! I have no idea what I was thinking! I better get right on that before

Wow ForgiveThisNoob, thanks! I needed that emerald guide.
Oh no! Too late!

Well, what's done is done. Here's the "corrected" version. Hopefully it's obscure enough without being outright unhelpful.
S3ieAvsOJg-LKJ7sbUuIaS1jgKwUbWZLRg1j48q83HpMJL0l3z-AMrkUDXmWpe-N34BFxKFyqZ3bFtvmFTk0I7BZfHEJb916dHkHkR8lhkmkFkcZEdF9he9UqU5R68rrbTfEbIM0GAYUtw_D2xt28n7__EsWU6iQy1Rt56EzsqD7lI1VhO325S2X9NGls57EaTWjfPXH3JW-2_rVKNXwKeVGCZr9hhzhPJk-Xq12P8XHvk3YXcbDeAM0YIxSxMfznZMiWotCxgxglqGvofbmuqs1X7RJeQJHDmXHf6VjT2OD4yKvdlsHD0FsjgEjNZr0ai_emVMUb2RxDVGqFYXtztD2KHsDXVAg2_T2zEsrybRNFHPtJvRrlm7_2M67gRZpCe78Ru7Pjq-nR5WXlnlL1Dky4FxwgKqFY2ez96xEDVXatW4xQMsNC9GQ7nKlOn4wTjwGDSmjj-TmmoiTMTPzmSmMXdNJHI-LCbrDPfEMmRNxZVzx24jMVBu_1JG1sNJRBvuPTGiuCe1Clw50xlSzm-33MumiIvhpfcdOc9PxKjjfZ3i2J5nIVSkgLsbRmnvjOEi3nCkLqrKyZiJeRvaLKRf5sutNpN91OUHSPRPhGaZa1BuQ=w1280-h800-no

I didn't expect to see
Neptunia, from Hyper Dimension Neptunia... game for tards really.

Well gotta get those Chaos Emeralds....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back