Mystic Realm v.4.4 (scr_mysticrealm.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

Well, due to the removal of the addons section, I suppose I should submit this here for download on the new system.

Mystic Realm is a level mod for SRB2 with over 30 stages, a bunch of secrets, and a lot of stuff to do. It's designed to be challenging, so I suggest playing and mastering the demo first. While it's a tad old and feels kinda dated now, it's still a great experience just because of how much I put into it years ago. There are enough levels to keep the player occupied for quite a while.

A few screenshots:

jcz1.png
tvz2.png

mfz1.png
agz1.png

Download here: http://mystic.sepwich.com/mrealm/scr_mysticrealm.zip (5.5 MB)

Website with more details about the mod: http://mystic.sepwich.com/mrealm/

So, this isn't a new version? It's just the old one?

(No hostility intended. It's an innocent question. Or meant to be one, anyway.)

Funny, this last Monday I finished Mystic Realm in SP by first time.

MRZ-EzerArch.jpg

As I have the game saved at MRZ, the I keep playing again and over again Mystic Realm Zone just to try to defeat Egg to enjoy *again* the big moment. :D

Now I need to collect more emblems, but Mystic's craziness made the 1st Sonic Emblem "a tad" hard to reach. ._.'

(the version I have is 4.4)

I wish the final boss wasn't such a cheap asshole and kept flying away to where you can't reach him.

I have a trick (but it's nothing honorable): Cornering Eggman against a corner of the room and multi-hit him on air. Hardly he'll fly away.

Ezer.Arch said:
Now I need to collect more emblems, but Mystic's craziness made the 1st Sonic Emblem "a tad" hard to reach. ._.'
Yeah, that emblem is quite hard to get to. Most of the other ones are a lot easier to get than that =P

I haven't attempted to get the emblems in such a long time. There are just too many of them. By the time I got to 20 or so, I lost interest.

EDIT: Wow, I just checked how many emblems I had, and it turns out I have exactly 20. Kinda scary considering that I haven't looked for emblems in a long time.

Torgo said:
There are just too many of them. By the time I got to 20 or so, I lost interest.

I lost interest after 7 emblems.

Srb2kirbyo said:
" Yayz I got 7 out of 75!
Forget this! I am hacking the 2nd Quest!"
Yes,I quoted myself

Heh, funny. Last week or so I put MRZ (or V1 of what could be done for it) into Brawl for the lulz.

al_090520_1751binout.jpg

Still having trouble getting through the actuall game, though. The lava emerald stage got me stuck. >:(

Mystic said:
Yeah, that emblem is quite hard to get to. Most of the other ones are a lot easier to get than that =P
Myztik iz ebil. >:(

(Mystic is evil.)

Hyper Shadic X said:
Still having trouble getting through the actuall game, though. The lava emerald stage got me stuck. >:(
You'll scream out loud and curse all Mystic's generations when you reach Silver Cavern Zone. I hope you have at least 15 lives to waste there. >:D

Chaos Knux said:
^ What the?!?!?! How the hell did you manage that?!
Produced by Adobe. *runs*

I just actually played through this and got to the end, though it wasn't the good ending (I suck at getting to the shrines) Lol.

No, it is insanely easy to screw around with brawl's textures.
Anyway...I personally think it would probably have been a better idea to stick the old addons section into the history simply to allow more easy access to this, blue heaven, the net launcher and botanic serenity, but...

Ezer.Arch said:
I have a trick (but it's nothing honorable): Cornering Eggman against a corner of the room and multi-hit him on air. Hardly he'll fly away.

You have to be super to do it, though. If you didn't get all of the emeralds, you face that same Eggman in AGZ4, and you can't go super. What then?

Off-topic: Levant, is your avi Kabuto? It just looks so much like him.

Gemini Spark said:
You have to be super to do it, though.
But I was even talking about Mystic Realm Zone (MAPAY), therefore I had to be super and collected all emeralds to be there. It's impossible to get in there without all emeralds in SP.

EDIT:

Nitric Citadel is one of my fav levels. Nitric Citadel Zone

I had even thought of posting a video when MattW_CFI posting his video too.

Ezer.Arch said:
You'll scream out loud and curse all Mystic's generations when you reach Silver Cavern Zone. I hope you have at least 15 lives to waste there. >:D

I hate you. >:UI

Chaos Knux said:
^ What the?!?!?! How the hell did you manage that?!

Because I'm awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back