UPDATED New sonic model

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Cel-Shaded model could in replaced with the name toon-sonic. Toon link off of wind waker looks the same way. and now for this dark sonic one....He would probably say the same thing to you as he told me, but it looks good I guess.

Eww, console screen, *proceeds to fire off questions*

You do know how to bind right?
What do the "LIBPNG WARNING"s mean?
Why am I the only person to care?

Ashnal said:
Haha that actually looks pretty cool Willy.
Maybe you could do 3 shades for each section instead of 2?

I hope you don't mind, but I think I'm going to improve on your concept.

Sure I don't mind.

And now starts the new craze of recolors, in eye popping 3-D!

Only for a second time, though =P

Anyway, if you don't mind, I wanna try something that requires editing the model. I'll add a 3D outline. That OK with you, Ashnal?

140zolg.png

wht

If only there were more md2 modelers--then we'd see more md2 models of characters, like maybe vector or blaze.

I guess you could call me an md2 modeler, because I have the MM3D, and have used it to create some little MD2 models for SRB2, but I kinda suck, and have no ability to make complex things. I wish I had your abilities, Ashnal.

fawfulfan said:
If only there were more md2 modelers--then we'd see more md2 models of characters, like maybe vector or blaze.

I guess you could call me an md2 modeler, because I have the MM3D, and have used it to create some little MD2 models for SRB2, but I kinda suck, and have no ability to make complex things. I wish I had your abilities, Ashnal.

Don't give me credit for the mesh, I didn't make it. I don't want to be grouped with those despicable people that steal work and claim it as their own.

And sonicfreak94, an outline like one that is seen in most celshaded games requires the use of vertex shaders, something that srb2 doesn't support, and probably never will.

any other opinions?

Chaos Knux said:
Eww, console screen, *proceeds to fire off questions*

What do the "LIBPNG WARNING"s mean?
Why am I the only person to care?

yeah, well im getting the hang of using the console but i have no idea about the libpng warnings. its not my fault they made the console show in screenshots, im not a programmer. all i know is that i took more time to color it and here is a new pic.
srb20002.png

i did better this time and changed it to look more like sonic advance style

I might as well post this, since everyone else is recolouring Ashnal's MD2 model.

Trust me kids, bad things like this happen when you get bored....
But seriously, I find it wierd, because I also edited his Skin to look like dark Sonic, and bobdoleisweird97 just happened to post a Dark Sonic Skin after I just made one.... ( I didn't post the Dark Sonic skin I made though)
I find this seriously wierd, are you watching me as I use my computer or something? o_O

Re: any other opinions?

bobdoleisweird97 said:
Chaos Knux said:
its not my fault they made the console show in screenshots, im not a programmer. all i know is that i took more time to color it and here is a new pic.
Actually, it is your fault that the console is in that screen. Next time, use
Code:
BIND {insert key here} SCREENSHOT
and close the console, then push your selected key. No console in screenie.

HYPER SONILDOW said:
I might make a Metal Sonic skin, but I don't know.
You'd need a whole new model if you wanted to do that, Mainly because the figures of Sonic and Metal Sonic are very different, and Metal Sonic floats. It wouldn't look right if you just put a Metal Sonic Skin over a Sonic model...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back