Tortured Planet v9 (scmrtf_TorturedPlanet-v9.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the coolest mod I have ever seen. *drool* I am used to show my friends not srb2, but TP first.

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Seriously, thank you Fawfulfan to give Level Select without defeating Braky. It's really kind of you. I was going to die and think that I would never defeat him and never get Level Select.*jumping*

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Hum, I have a problem. I can't find Snowcap Nimbus 2 Tails' Emblem and Gritty Columns 2 one. It's just too much pretty hidden. Can you show me a screenshot of the place?

Fawfulfan i think you should make more smaller updates like you make with v6. I think that the whole level pack is decent, playable and most parts (75%) are fun, but i think you have to improve first for the next release AAZ act 2, and then SWZ act 2. If you improve those levels for the next version i think that the level desing quality in Tortured Planet will be more balanced (also those levels have to be the most important in TP, and after all AAZ act 2 is the last level). SNZ, GCZ act 1, FSZ and LGZ could be improved in a more future version (those levels after all look decent).

And the Hub Zone looks impressive. I wanna see this level pack in future version with the quality to see it in the Hall of Fame.

Good luck in your college!

This is the coolest mod I have ever seen. *drool* I am used to show my friends not srb2, but TP first.

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Seriously, thank you Fawfulfan to give Level Select without defeating Braky. It's really kind of you. I was going to die and think that I would never defeat him and never get Level Select.*jumping*

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Hum, I have a problem. I can't find Snowcap Nimbus 2 Tails' Emblem and Gritty Columns 2 one. It's just too much pretty hidden. Can you show me a screenshot of the place?

Hang on, what do you mean? You should still have to defeat Brak Eggman to get Level Select.

You know, if you really want to find the emblems, you can just open up the WAD in SRB2 Doom Builder and check the emblem coordinates in the MAINCFG.

Also Kim, is really easy defeat Brak Eggman you have to jump from one plattform, passing near his head, to the next (opossite) plattform, then he will hurt himself. The most difficult part is when the boss is in a pinch and change the boss arena. So, you have to hit him with his own missiles.

Just to put it out there, v7.1 is now available. Whew, getting ready to go to school has really changed the way I update this pack. Tons of tiny updates.

Hang on, what do you mean? You should still have to defeat Brak Eggman to get Level Select.

You know, if you really want to find the emblems, you can just open up the WAD in SRB2 Doom Builder and check the emblem coordinates in the MAINCFG.
I meant that I defeated the Sea Egg in AAZ3 and when I got to SSZ, I checked out in the saves and it said Complete! I thought it was intentional.

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

And, Open the wad in Doom Builder? So simple... Find the coordinates, active devmode, find the location, reset the game and finally go there *ufff...

So, I was just strolling through Fume Shaft Act 1, but suddenly I got stuck this inescapable slime pool:
a9s75w.jpg

It's just after Sonic's emblem location, by the way.

Hum, interesting. With Sonic every thing is impossible, just like entering a slime pool and can't get out of it. Enjoy the swimming. Hehehe.

So, I was just strolling through Fume Shaft Act 1, but suddenly I got stuck this inescapable slime pool:
a9s75w.jpg

It's just after Sonic's emblem location, by the way.

I see a spring in front of you... couldn't you have used that to get out or something? =P

Speaking of FSZ, I really need some advice on texturing. Fume Shaft suffers from a lack of consistent or relevant textures. Does anyone either have any suggestions for changes to the textures or custom texture sets that I can use?

I think that FSZ has now the correct texture choice and music, but i think that you could improve the design if you are thinking to make something here.
Some path splits are unbalanced in both acts.

I'm not that far in TP, but I like it a lot.
Though I noticed, it's not compatible with XSRB2. The funny thing is, that after finishing the first level in XSRB2, it says "Try Again". Level Select gets unlocked. Now I can use Level Select on XSRB2 AND the standard SRB2.

Found a glitch in SWZ1, in the room with the whirlwind shield after the conveyor belt room, I fell to my supposed death and survived.

I'm guessing, so I could be wrong, but check ALL of your sectors near there to see if they have the death pit sector effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back