Interesting video that I made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonict

Hey, guys. Two nights ago, I decided to make a video of me showing how an administrator bans someone on the SRB2MB. I know some of you guys wanted to see how we do it so I decided to make one. In this video, I used "Dark Warrior" as my pet subject and I used "Permbanned (For the lulz)" just because it happens to work out perfectly for this test ban.

You may have seen this on YouTube and I can tell you right now that this was never going to be on there in the first place. That video on there is fake along with the account. The real account I have is in my signature: http://www.youtube.com/user/Sonict11

You can view the video here: http://sonict.sepwich.com/Random_Stuff/SRB2MB_Banning.wmv

Comments?

You forgot a BIG part of the video!

Sonict, if you're supposed to show how to ban people, why didn't you ban DarkWarrior? =P

...you haven't heard it before?

Dude, go on vent more. I'm used to the majority of the voices in #'fun, as they are used to mine.

You should hear Boinciel! =D

Oh yes. Boinciel has an interesting voice for sure. "Owner" is a good mimicker of voices too. I swear he does a great job at mimicking "Dark Warrior". Sorry, DW.

You can pause the video you know at the point just where I am about to select it. You should hopefully be able to make it out.

Not really. I tried that and the text is pixelated out. Why does your voice remind me of Big the Fatass Cat? Are you a voice actor for SEGA?

Well, that was pseudoedjumacational, ban button FTW.

In regards to the usertitles, I think I was able to make out most of them:

Account Disabled (Evasion)
Administrator
Permbanned (for the lulz)
Permbanned (Instantaneous)
Permbanned (Strike 3)
Rickroll'd!
snugglebum
Staff
Tempbanned (Strike 1)
Tempbanned (Strike 2)
Tempbanned (Wrath of Admin)

Edit: Typed while looking at the video, should be about right.

I think it was "Ban Evasion", not "Evasion". But I didn't get that from the video - I just remember that usertitle being like that.

Draykon said:
Well, that was pseudoedjumacational, ban button FTW.

In regards to the usertitles, I think I was able to make out most of them:

Account Disabled (Evasion)
Administrator
Permbanned (for the lulz)
Permbanned (Instantaneous)
Permbanned (Strike 3)
Rickroll'd!
snugglebum
Staff
Tempbanned (Strike 1)
Tempbanned (Strike 2)
Tempbanned (Wrath of Admin)

Edit: Typed while looking at the video, should be about right.

That is 100% correct, Draykon.

Haha, "RAWR, It's Teh Spazzo!" Got changed to "RickRoll'd". Didn't that used to be "Guy locked in the closet", or something?

Spazzo. I didn't delete any old rank titles, that is a completely new one. I guess AJ got rid of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back