Sonic Mania

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of you have seen all of the remastered Green Hill, you can expect something different from the remastered stages, Green Hill was supposed to be the tamest remaster, so don't expect the other levels to be less unique.

If you want, there's a (mediocre) Sonic Mania Studiopolis Act 1 Fangame. Sure, It's not like the real game, but it's (kinda) something.

So far I can't find any other sources on this, but it looks like Mania's version of Green Hill will be as long as the original first two Green Hill acts combined. I'm glad the stage is so expansive, and I'm sure that this map made from gameplay screenshots doesn't even tell the full story!
1477055004797.png

I think there's still gonna be act 2 for it. I wonder if they will add different music for Act 2

The game devs stole MotorRoach's Chuckles run cycle
Turns out all three characters have animations when reaching the third level of speed instead of just Sonic

Knuckles = Chaotix knuckles done right

And imo, dont like tails's flighing sprites.

I think Tails had two different running animations in Sonic 3 (and probably Sonic 2) anyway; one where his tails could be seen actually moving, and one where his tails were whizzing so fast they looked more like the wheel thing you see when flying/running as Tails in SRB2 currently. Wouldn't be surprised if it's the same in Mania, but I could be wrong of course.

Mania has three running animations. Knuckles's legs are spirals just like Sonic's in his fastest state, and Tails's is exactly like the wheel that Monster Iestyn described. In the video, she said there are two giant rings for special stages hidden in each act (akin to S3&K), and that Sonic's Dropdash is proportional to his momentum; If he's standing still, the dropdash won't be that fast, but if he's running it will be closer to a fully charged spindash.

Dis yer

SONIC MANIA IS COMING OUT DIS YER BRUH!https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj7mLP5_cfSAhUpllQKHSbzDksQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.zam.com%2Farticle%2F842%2Fcan-sonic-mania-capture-the-spark-of-the-original-games&psig=AFQjCNFch6MyEDWvEnbgp-siyyoFuXC56g&ust=1489099452515957[/IMG]

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

lolz i messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back