Custom Magic Cards... (Funny)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess cause he had no better idea for a star that (snickers) turns into a NSMB sign. :D

Yeah you're right Slurgy I guess 15 years can do that to you. :wink:

EDIT: 16th soon *squeels*

shadonix.jpg

Honestly, Arctic Fox has the right idea. Slurgly, "Sonic is just super awesome" essentially means the same thing as "Sonic is just overpowered." Come on, can't you at least take some judgment on how powerful you're making him? Personally, I once had my FoxBlitzz card with higher stats, but lowered them out of fairness because I thought he was too powerful (mostly due to the whole HP increase thing). Instead, you're just making up an excuse to make your card overpowered. "Sonic is just super awesome" is not a valid excuse. It also exposes one of the biggest problems with the Sonic fandom: overpowering your characters. I can understand stats like that for Super Sonic (provided you put some kind of timer limit on him), or on a joke card (like what Jurai did), but having that kind of power for just regular Sonic makes you look dumb. Could you please do us a favor and not overpower everything? It's not "cool", it's just uncreative an irritating.

What image hosting website should I use? I have a card, but I don't know what website to use.

sith12345 said:
What image hosting website should I use? I have a card, but I don't know what website to use.
I personally use Photobucket when I want to keep stuff online, and Imageshack when I want something very temporary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back