Hey guys, SRB2.org will be having some downtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoganA

Administrator
Administrator
Sonic Team Junior
Joe's Datacenter said:
Start time: 3:00am central 07/26/09
End time: 7:00am central 07/26/09
Expected Outage/Downtime: 30 minutes

The purpose of this work is to perform software and hardware upgrades on core routers at key locations.

Although we have a second provider up and running we plan on using this maintenance window to do some necessary updates to our equipment as well. We apologize for the short notice, it is our policy to give the customers weeks not days notice but unfortunately we were not given that amount of notice and the fewer the outages the better. We would rather use this time to update our edge router and some power infrastructure than do it at a later time.

During this maintenance window, you will experience one or more brief interruptions in service while we complete the maintenance activities; the interruptions are expected to last less than 20 minutes total. However, due to the complexity of the work, your downtime may be longer. Customers may also see some reconvergence during the maintenance window.
That is all.

Joe's Datacenter said:
The purpose of this work is to perform software and hardware upgrades on core routers at key locations.

Although we have a second provider up and running we plan on using this maintenance window to do some necessary updates to our equipment as well. We apologize for the short notice, it is our policy to give the customers weeks not days notice but unfortunately we were not given that amount of notice and the fewer the outages the better. We would rather use this time to update our edge router and some power infrastructure than do it at a later time.

During this maintenance window, you will experience one or more brief interruptions in service while we complete the maintenance activities; the interruptions are expected to last less than 20 minutes total. However, due to the complexity of the work, your downtime may be longer. Customers may also see some reconvergence during the maintenance window.

When I first saw the title I though the site would finally be updated on the web page side.

Im sure we aleardy have a topic like that. I was looking in announcement and i found a post similar to this made by hotdog1231 or something like that.

What does your statement have to do with anything, Biospark? That was old news anyways. This is new news and SRB2.org is on its own server now all paid by LoganA every month.

Yes. Since this forum is on SRB2.org like what you see right now in the address bar of your web browser. Any website on SRB2.org will be down although it won't be down for long apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back