timeout on master server.connection to master server failed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasuketo uzuchihamaki

I GO BY ICYCOLDLAVA™ NOW
When I was hosting a srb2 netgame, something came on the screen that said "Timeout on master server," "Connection to master server failed,". Exactly What does that mean? :?

*Looks at it*.....REE-C!!! I'll get you this time! *runs off at speed of light*
(Look at my avatar to see me running to Ree-c's server)

PS: The master server is the server that allows you to set up netgames easily. Its also used to advertise your server

If you can connect with IP Adress, youre probably not banned. in that case: Delete all the SRB2 files you started with. (NOT Wad files!) and re-Download it.
And now you have to set ALL the options over again! YAAAAY!!

Narutopie said:
If you can connect with IP Adress, youre probably not banned. in that case: Delete all the SRB2 files you started with. (NOT Wad files!) and re-Download it.
And now you have to set ALL the options over again! YAAAAY!!

This method is wrong. IF you can still connect with the IP, you ARE banned from the MS. So wait out your ban.

I use listserv and connect in the console and it sometimes doesn't work! I'm banned and I didn't even do anything wrong! :cry: . Also this is random but what happened to DD_daz?this topic reminds me of him for some reason.

I saw him one day. He always asks me if I can host on JTe, and I'm always "maybe", and hes always like "PPPPPPPPPPPllllllllllleaaaassseeeeee????????" and then he makes one. And, I leave. But he always found me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back