Post a picture of your pets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawfulfan

The Tortured Planet guy
We've already got a topic for pics of ourselves. Now, here's a new variant: post pictures of your pets here!

Well, you certainly got us off to a good start.
Thanks for stating the obvious. How about you try post something contributive to the thread next time?

mysticreal5.jpg

I call him Little Ben.

Aww, Cue, he's so cute!....I want a little Ben. ;_;

Have you taught him any tricks?

---

But in all seriousness, here's a real picture of my dog, Chester:
n504874858_1875458_2228.jpg

It was taken around Christmas time (as you can tell by the collar).

My dog's too damn dumb to take a picture of: He either moves at the last second so all I get is his butt, or if i'm low enough to the ground, he sniffs the camera, causing the steam from his breath to fog it up, then he leaves.

05240801312.jpg

Lucky <3

The way she paws things randomly and scatterbrainly is so adorable. :)

... wait, she's not my pet, but she's my friends. She's basicially the closest thing I have considering how often I see her <3

lux2.jpg

You know, there was a time where she randomly turned on the TV once with the remote.

n1081376621_181248_1331.jpg

That's my dog Reggie. He's 13 years old now and as a result he sleeps a lot.

Porthos2154.jpg

This is Porthos. He's not my dog but he's still pretty cool.

My dog was the family dog for several years but a year or so ago died after straying onto the road. We all loved him and do have several other animals, but none of them are MY pets... My pets don't always respond to me, but they've been there for me since I was but a kid.

petsb.png

Back Left to Right: Pikachu, Santa Claws (incredibly lame pun was clever when I was eight-ish years old), Odie, Garfield, Gerbilfield...
Front Left to Right: Cauterant the Hydralisk, Wingo, and Lightning McQueen.

I'm afraid my little collection is nothing compared to the kind some of you have, but they have sentimental value.

If you want to see live animal pets, then I'll have to ask my sister for some photos, she's always taking pictures of the horses, goats (now sold), donkeys (now sold), cats, dog, rabbits... and it would be better than what my little cell phone can handle.

Finally, the originator of the topic shall post a picture of his pet!

This is my dog, Cooper. He's a Labradoodle!
24o858g.jpg

Awww, he's thirsty!
29usyvd.jpg

This is Cooper playing with a friend's dog. The two of them are half-brothers; they were both bred from the same Dad.
16jevb9.jpg

Lawlz, candid camera!
34zd9ph.jpg

Cooper's taking a nap!
os8ns6.jpg

My dog Shasta in a cone. Poor thing needed to get a part of his tail shaved and now it looks like he has a shaved cat tail. Malamutes are incredibly friendly.(NOT THE WRONG WAY OF "FRIENDLY")

2qx3ur5.png

Sorry for the small image. But isn't he so cute? His name is Curt. He likes to talk on his cell phone and play with his cat, Joey!

I hate how people say the pitbulls are always dangerous. Those are also usually the people who only see vicious pitbulls on tv. Pitbulls are actually one of my favorite dogs. My sisters favorite dogs are Shiba Inus and Rottweilers.(Did I spell this right?)

Jacy said:
I hate how people say the pitbulls are always dangerous.

I know. It's totally bogus. They're actually very affectionate. The only time I've ever seen my neighbor's pitbull get offensive is when the meter-reader guy pepper-sprayed him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back