SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolwut? I've just started on it!

Also, who cares if I am, it still doesn't save the fact that the E-10000G WAD you're making for this mod is pretty... ugly. You need a lot more spriting lessons to be taught!

Uh, hold your horses guys? @_@
Anyway, I'm making a Rainbow Road level for Mario Mode, if that's all right with CZ64 and Chrome The Hedgehog...
Please don't complain about how long I am. I just started.
(r_rainbowroad.wad)
If you don't add it I'll release it separately. I don't want to show-off about this so I'll work on it now.

Do what you want with the Rainbowness, as long as CZ64 says its okay, its fine with me.

Chrome the hedgehog said:
Do what you want with the Rainbowness, I don't care. The more Mario levels we get, the better.
Isn't this CZ64s mod? He should be the one to decide that kind of thing

He asked both of us though, I'm answering my part of it...er, mabye I should edit that...

Chrome, I've got all of the custom floors and walls in place. I'm using Mario Kart 64 as my reference. For those of you guys that don't know what it is,

[Deleted for some reason]

Anyone for screenies?

Will there be a Rainbow Ride level for Mario Kart? Or maybe some custom Riders maps?
EDIT: Ignore the Rainbow Ride part. I didn't see a post above.

All custom textures have been imported correctly.
I'm starting to make the level. If I am right, there's a big slope at the start? Of course I don't have to follow the level itself, although I don't have any other plan.

EDIT: Edit complete!

Next post I will show you a screenshot.

Sorry for no screenshot, but I ask a question...
What level number should I have for Rainbow Road?
Like this (? is what I need to know):
Code:
LEVEL ?
levelname = Rainbow Road
act = 0
musicslot = ?
skynum = 96
weather = 0
typeoflevel = 2
nextlevel = ?
What level number (or mapXX) are the other Mario Mode maps?
BTW, SSNTails, can I use that O_MAP78M.ogg in your directory? That is the Rainbow Road music according to teh N64.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back