Online game: Armor Games - Hedgehog Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Knux

Daww, a mother and her foal
This is one addicting game. Basically the longer you keep him moving and the higher you launch him, the bigger the multipliers you get fo your collected money.

http://armorgames.com/play/1760/hedgehog-launch
Out of the blue, you are asked to start the Minovia Cay Space Program. Launch your hedghog with a rubber band to reach the Final Frontier.

Creator's best: 9 days
My best: 5 days

How fast can you reach orbit?

My hedghog went on for two minutes and thirty seconds. His jet lasted for the first 30 seconds, the rest was bouncing on pads. His height, 3,001 feet.

That was pretty fun. An unusual comment from me, since I normally despise flash games.

I neat little trick I found: if the hedgehog's jetpack stil has fuel when he is about to stop, JUST BURN IT! Go in just one direction along the ground the whole fuel meter and your time multiplier will go up a lot higher. He won't stop as long as you hold the jet on. This is how I got the moneys to do 5 days.

It took me 10 days even figure out what I was doing and then I beat it in 19 days. I bet if I was to try again it would probably be lesser.

Height ft 3,290
Distance traveled 46,116 ft
I got really lucky on that one

EDIT: I LOL'd when I beat the game XD

I felt just a smidge bewildered, but I got the hang of it and made 14 days on my first try. Don't feel like trying it again right now, but it was pretty fun.

Donovan the hedgehog said:
Looks like I got the new record for the hedgehog launch:
Pic

SRB2DB? What are you making?[/offtopic]

Wow, that's quite a...wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back