Post your room

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all have one. Big rooms, small rooms, wide rooms, long rooms. I just want to see where you all chill out and relax a day on the forums. Just wondering, guys.

2j2g9c6.jpg

My bed, some other stuff, and my keyboard.

6rqcep.jpg

And here's one taken from a different standpoint, showing them doors, my conveniently placed keyboard, my desk with computer, and the only window in the entire room.

I also have a cupboard that's just out of the frame in these 2 pictures, with all my books, magazines, and other stuff in it.
Yes, I know my room is absurdly white, but that's because I barely get any light. There's only one small window, and 2 of the three lights don't work anymore.

I've already posted this pic in another topic, but it shows a pretty good view of about half of my room.
29e6oas.jpg

The part you're not seeing includes a dresser with boom box and a LEGO Hogwarts that I never took down, a pair of windows overlooking my yard, a group of shelves covered in books and a bunch of other stuff, and two closets. I've also got a rug that isn't visible in the picture.

Funny thing, fawfulfan, I was actually expecting you to post that picture because it was so recent and had your room in it. I guess you can call me psychic.

How many "Post you *insert noun here*" topics are we going to have?
None, we only have "Post your *insert noun here*" topics. And, isn't it amazing? A message board is actually there for posting your thoughts (which is a noun too).

Actually, I was tempted to reply with either "Standard Room" or "Casual Room", but I figured it was lame. I don't have a recent picture of my room, and I don't think there's anything interesting about it. It's about as white as Spherallic's room, but I have much more light because one wall completely consists of a window.

Meh, why not? Crappy cell phone camera warning:

From the bed:
IMG_1020.jpg

Facing the bed:
IMG_1022.jpg

Facing basement couch:
IMG_1017.jpg

Facing television (if you know what game's title screen that is, you are a complete dork):
IMG_1018.jpg

YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIRE!!!! XD

But anyway, I think that if this topic was a contest, Mystic wins big-time. His room is epic.

Perhaps in a few months I should post another entry for this topic, because by then I'll be living in a college dorm.

Last edited:

YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIRE!!!! XD

But anyway, I think that if this topic was a contest, Mystic wins big-time. His room is epic.

Perhaps in a few months I should post another entry for this topic, because by then I'll be living in a college dorm.

You still haven't seen the rest of my room yet though... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back