Wads without net launcher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to load wads on SRB2JTE but the wad will not load the mod.So i loaded the real mod and i cant load wads. i already tried addfile wadfile.wad and it says nothing found and i have a million wads!There in the ame folder as SRB2 and my wads and SRB2JTE!!!!!!!
:roll:

I had this problem a long time ago.
The solution:
RE-INSTALL SRB2! (just SRB2, not the wads or SRB2JTE.)

The wad won't load the mod. USE THE GOD DAMN EXE!

sonic saver said:
I want to load wads on SRB2JTE but the wad will not load the mod.So i loaded the real mod and i cant load wads. i already tried addfile wadfile.wad and it says nothing found and i have a million wads!There in the ame folder as SRB2 and my wads and SRB2JTE!!!!!!!
:roll:
Er, what? Sorry, I'm confused.

Do you mean to say you've tried to run SRB2JTE and then used the addfile command? If so, I'm sure it should be working. If not, try using the SRB2 Launcher.

Sorry for the double post but yes i use the exe and tried addfile wadfile.wad in the SRB2JTE console and it doesnt work!!!

Hmm, in the launcher you can check an alternate exe box and tell it to do JTE, if I'm not mistaken.

Wait! Is he acually typeing in "addfile wadfile.wad"?

You have to type in the wad name instead of wadfile,

EX:addfile supermysticsonic.wad

You type how the file name is. If it's hypermysteriousshadonic123311.wad, then type that. If it's Hms123311.wad, then type that.

WAD master said:
I had this problem a long time ago.
The solution:
RE-INSTALL SRB2! (just SRB2, not the wads or SRB2JTE.)

The wad won't load the mod. USE THE GOD DAMN EXE!

You mean
USETHEEXE.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back