SpazzTastic Community Pack V2 Release (mt_SpazzTastic.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're reading this, you're wasting part of your life....

Oh yeah, we kept getting stuck in the cannons because people were putting cannonballs in them. And then we made the huge cannonball tower, while I silently tried to get the invincibility monitors under the water.

Wow. I'm gonna try this!

(downlaod failed)

WTF??!! Oh... Let's try again!
(downloaded.)

Coo. Nice levels.

If you're reading this, you're wasting part of your life....

Not push the monitors under, there are already monitors down there, and I wanted to get them.

spazzo levels

I've tried ill the levels, they'r briliant! but on lobby o' retardednes you start, so your right thers a small hole you can spin through, once inside theres a large room (well, large-ish) I looked at the map thouroughly and saw there was a passage to a room their, but i couldnt find it, how do you get in?

if your knux and get lucky and find the passage at the top of the wall then you're in, check in a level creator/editor like doombuilder you can find it

The link doesn't work. I also tried saving the target but it said the zip file was corrupted.

This is hosted my webspace, but unfortunately, I'm having some slight financial difficulties, so the website the wad's hosted on will be down a while. Should probably be back up by November.

I tested it out and I found... that I actually really like it!
The wacky and randomness of levels like "Lobby O Retardedness" really bring a whole new concept to the game.

All in all i give it a 9/10 very good for a demo. xD

Spazzo said:
Draykon said:
Erm yeah, what's with that ship level? The only way to transition between the ships is though those springs/cannons. And you get stuck in them half the time.
Have you never played Ships of war before? :\
You gotta turn a full 180 to launch yourself. That's intentional.

The reason that the cannon graphics are missing is because they would of replaced the red spring graphics.
The other big reason why the springs are set like that, is for the kewl spindash trails, limiting your moving range so that you go straight.

I don't get it. I shot a cannonball and there it is, stuck in the spring:

2lk5f0o.png

Everything in this level (for me, that is) works perfectly fine except for the part where some cannonballs cannot be pushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back