Sally Acorn WAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Violo said:
Hmmm, not much emotion eh?

188637785749684f78d56e1.gif

XD
Yeh like JEV said, she hasn't actually been in anything Sonic related except those (firstly American sold) freaky comics.

Mostly cause SEGA is clueless in comming up with phisical abilities (same with us....TT)

And she would stand out in the stories unless it's in a Mobius setting.

If they delay the next new sonic game and add sally in, I wouldn't mind seeing her as a commander or something.

Well if it isnt Dr. Pepper with a Sally wad. i think I'll add this to my shopping list. Question what's the next wad wad your going to make?
RCHE ROOLZ (not really)

roxas_the_hedgehog said:
Well if it isnt Dr. Pepper with a Sally wad. i think I'll add this to my shopping list. Question what's the next wad wad your going to make?
RCHE ROOLZ (not really)

Rayman or any other Sonic character (I guess), but I want Rayman so much!

roxas_the_hedgehog said:
RCHE ROOLZ (not really)

If I'm not mistaken, he's done for a while. I think now he's trying his hand at doombuilder.

(BUMP)
Nice work, Doc, you put one heck of a lot of work into this one!
roxas_the_hedgehog said:
If I'm not mistaken, I think Dr.P is going to help SONILDOW (Or, should I say, Thompson) with the NG-Sonic wad he scrapped ages ago.
I'm not positive yet, but I think he suggested it.

Chaos 6? Why would you want that? It's humongous and it would take up the majority of the screen. It'd be better suited as a boss.

Meh...What's up Doc?
Aren't you tired of listening to people suggestions? I say forget them and just make the Wads you want to Make. Also, the Archie comics rule, they're not weird comics.

rocky said:
Dr.Pepper You can try to create Danny Phanton or Chaos 6? Please answer.

Rule 7: Do not make posts asking for people to make something for you. Don't do this again, or administrative action will be taken.

MegamanZero29292 said:
Meh...What's up Doc?
Aren't you tired of listening to people suggestions? I say forget them and just make the Wads you want to Make. Also, the Archie comics rule, they're not weird comics.

I've never read a comic, but the things I've read from Wikipedia (or Sonic News Network) kinda gets me to shudder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back