Small 2.1 Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
That reply was like handing me a cup of dirt.

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

And for 2.1 mind adding back the old match and ctf stages from older versions? Isn't it better to have more match and ctf stages? 2.0.6 only has a little

Those answers actually were quite right and accurate, you know.

And it is indeed better if there are more match and CTF stages, as long as they're good! And the older versions' maps were quite horrible for the most part, which is why they were never in 2.0 to begin with.
Oh, and there actually are a lot of new match and CTF maps open for public testing, including some upgrades of old maps! Check them out here!

Get rid of the whirlwind why do we need this custom stuff if we can just add stuff from the sonic games?
Yeah, why do we even need anything original when we can just make a S3&K clone? Maybe we should throw out all original levels and replace them with the ones from the classics. That would make SRB2 so much more interesting!

Yeah, why do we even need anything original when we can just make a S3&K clone? Maybe we should throw out all original levels and replace them with the ones from the classics. That would make SRB2 so much more interesting!

Nice to be sarcastic... [/Useless_post]

Konata123 said:
Get rid of the whirlwind why do we need this custom stuff if we can just add stuff from the sonic games?

... Ummm... I disagree... And I cant think... I'll edit this when I get a reason when I get back on...

Nice to be sarcastic... [/Useless_post]
I like how you looked at the harshness of the post instead of noticing the great point he brought up, and determining it useless for sarcasm.

... Ummm... I disagree... And I cant think... I'll edit this when I get a reason when I get back on...
And then restated that you disagree with no reason at all with the excuse that you 'can't think' currently and have to think of a reason later when Spirit Crusher already gave a perfectly valid one right above you.

Basically, YOUR post is the useless one here. Not that I have anything against you, but it seem's like sarcasm in this forum goes right over everyone's heads.
Why would we do that? This game is suppose to be like the genesis games not like the modern games and besides like you need sonics eyes to be green because every server now a days has either ah-sonic.wad or vs-sonic.wad which are sonicce's but with homing attack and run at a ridiculous amount of speed.
Whoosh, right over his head.

Last edited:

That's not possible because srb2 is to retarded to have loopy loops or slopes.

That's not possible because srb2 is to retarded to have loopy loops or slopes.
Right over his head.
I just don't see why it's so hard to detect sarcasm.

And I don't think not being able supporting a feature makes a game mentally challenged.

Last edited:
And then restated that you disagree with no reason at all with the excuse that you 'can't think' currently and have to think of a reason later when Spirit Crusher already gave a perfectly valid one right above you.

It was because I was tired.... I cant think when Im tired...

*Deleted or not looking*

Edit:
I like how you looked at the harshness of the post instead of noticing the great point he brought up, and determining it useless for sarcasm.

Oh and yea, I didn't say what he posted was useless... what I said was useless... UH DUH...

Last edited:
Can you guys stop arguing about a freaking post that had sarcasm and get back to the topic theme?

And yes, SpiritCrusher, That was kinda harsh.

Will the new 2.1 monitors still use the same sprites (as in, will the one-up boxes be PRUPA0 and PRUPB0)?

All of your suggestions are unnecessary, have been gone over many years ago, and will NEVER happen in Vanilla SRB2. Though, I suggest you improve your typing, research SRB2 'history' for already suggested and rejected ideas, and actually suggest in the suggestions topic. If you were too ignorant to notice, SRB2 is based on the classic games not the modern. Keep this in mind when suggesting things next time.

And Silver? Eww.

All of your suggestions are unnecessary, have been gone over many years ago, and will NEVER happen in Vanilla SRB2. Though, I suggest you improve your typing, research SRB2 'history' for already suggested and rejected ideas, and actually suggest in the suggestions topic. If you were too ignorant to notice, SRB2 is based on the classic games not the modern. Keep this in mind when suggesting things next time.

And Silver? Eww.

Yeah, those things won't happen in the main version of the game. That's what custom WADs and other modifications are for, after all. And Razgriz, here's a tip: Try beating the Special Stages as Tails or Knuckles, they're much easier that way and you can still unlock the SRB1 Remake with them. Also, if you're having trouble finding the Special Stage Tokens, there's a guide on the wiki.

(Also, Iceman, I actually kinda like Silver. He may be slower than the others, but he's certainly unique in other ways. To each his own, I guess.)

What Iceman404 and 742mph are saying is completely right. The one thing they didn't mention was what Ragriz said about the homing attack. Number one is that you don't need it in a classic game, as Iceman404 said. Number two is that, remember when you (Ragriz) and I were obsessing over the homing attack in SRB2CB? Do we really need a problem that happens by default?

As a major rule of thumb, the more you wait about an upcoming update/game the more painful it becomes. It's best you forget about it.

In the meanwhile, enjoy the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back