• Once. Never again.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Never will.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMecha

The topic title says it all. In this topic you can post what your previous contributions to help the Wiki are.
My first contribution was: Just this morning. I found the Iron Turret Zone part of the wiki and they didn't have monitor hopping. I have just put a tutorial on which ways to monitor hop in that level. Search for " Iron Turret " In the Search and you should find my monitor hopping article on there.

wikixo4.png

That's what being admin of the place gets you. :P
Do bear in mind, all of those edits were all done today. I've been editing this wiki since it was called TNG2W.

I am actually going to try and make an article about some traditions in netgames and techniques. Maybe something about scripts in the console and stuff. I might do a video tutorial on what to do on netgames. And alot more. I will post when I am finished. If anybody has suggestions on what else I should put on I shall do it! :D

I've done some things...but most I can't even remember. I help from time to time but I'm hardly dedicated. I simply don't have the time I guess.

I've just now finished working on the Linedef FOFs catagory.
Though, the Custom FOFs page has not been created yet, since I have no clue how they work. Nor do I know where to find out how.

I did a walkthrough for the first special stage. I have been meaning to do the rest of them but I keep forgetting to do it.

Past? 3 or 4 alterations.
Most recently? Added the Turret Hopping technique in Iron Turret. Surprised quite a few people with that last time I did that with the flag.

I added some walkthroughs in some levels. But pretty much everything else was Digiku, Playah or Darkwarrior, I think.

I am sorry for bumping this but I just added the Traditions in the Multiplayer Article. I still need more traditions you do or can think of. If you know a few more edit that article.
I want to keep this topic going. :eek:

Actually, that's a pretty accurate statement. We need more people like you who are willing to put as much effort and time as you have into it.

everything I'm having trouble with and wiki isn't clear enough about in character wad creation, I'm editing (like how to allow lowercase entries, that actually took me forever to figure out!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back