SRB2 Card Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFox34

Yes, it has been done. I got so bored I made a card game off of SRB2. Me and my friends have been playing it for about 2 days. Unfortunately since I have no webpage I can't show you any of them.

What kind of card game?

Turn based, or did you put SSNTails' artwork on a 52-card deck?

OK, well actually it's based on the game so there is no SSNTAILS card... but that could be fixed :) Um, it's turn based, and it's a 70 card deck. Took me about 3 days to make it, and a lot of patience. The games usually tend to be pretty quick and brutal as someone usually gets an automatic or rail card within the first 4 turns.

Sounds like you need to lessen the amount of "power cards" to make the game a bit more fair. Or if not fair, at least to make it last longer. :P

You play Magic or something, Arrow ^_~

I made a really strange Mario card game a long time ago. It actually was kinda fun, but it needed more variety.

I've played Magic once, about 3 years ago. I was more heavily into Marvel Over... Oversomething (forgot the name, and I keep getting it confused with Overworks :P ).

Edit: OVERPOWER! That was it.

I also tried to make a Sonic card game myself with a bunch of Sonic Powerzoners a few years back, but without a programmer, that game is now sitting on its behind, stagnating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back