This is literally the credits theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioFreak2001

that one gal
Honestly, I don't know when I'll ever be able to bring this up.

Also was that the origin of the title theme?
(And yes, I know that it's the credits theme...)

Kinda late to the party.

But speaking of the credits music, was there ever a reason given why it was changed from the one in 2.0.7? It always seemed to me like a random thing to replace.

It's largely because it's the source music for the title theme (which IMO sucks). I pushed it because it sounds better than a remixed metropolis theme. Ideally I'd like something different for both the title and the credits.

If the theme did change what would you choose?

Personally, I think the current theme is fine as it has become Iconic with the game.

So it's a remix of Metropolis Zone. I'm pretty sure this is not the first time I've heard of that, but I still can't hear MZ in the song at all besides that one part in 0:51. Oh well.

I agree with glaber that the title music is good and is pretty synonymous with the game now. It'd be weird as fuck if that one was changed for something completely different.

Yeah the credits theme we used in 2.0 and before is a sped up version of a Metropolis Zone remix, apparently made by David Bulmer. A MIDI of the original still exists on vgmusic.com so I'm aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back