• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdog003

When I make a shortcut to srb2win.exe, i get an "SRB@.SRB not found! C:\srb2.srb" error, but when I navagate to the folder where it's stored, i don't get that error! More of an inconvinence thatn a problem, probably has to to with a current directory. Try fixing this my making a .ini file! EDIT: What I was trying to say was that when I started up srb2, I get the error message: "srb2.srb Not Found! C:\srb2.srb". This dosen't happen when I navagate to it in Explorer. Maybe you could fix this by having the game remember where it is by writing the path in config.cfg, or something.

I've had this problem before. Somehow it has to do with the original directory the shortcut is in and the game is trying to look within that directory.

Of course, I'm just babbling, so I can't back that up :P

*Hollers for AJ*

Make sure the "working directory" of the shortcut is pointing to the proper location.

Mystic, sorry about that grammar... I wasn't awake when I posted it... I haven't noticed about that working directory when making shortcuts... Maybe I haven't looked hard enough... What I was trying to say was that when I started up srb2, I get the error message: "srb2.srb Not Found! C:\srb2.srb". This dosen't happen when I navagate to it in Explorer. Maybe you could fix this by having the game remember where it is by writing the path in config.cfg, or something.

No, the problem is that you need to set the "Working Directory" in the shortcut's properties to your srb2 path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back