Preventing one-way Zoom Tube error message?

Status
Not open for further replies.

742mph

My work is never done yet
I'm attempting to create a one-way zoom tube for a level I'm designing. According to the wiki, it can be done, and it gives instructions on how to do it. The zoom tube works fine, but when the zoom tube is exited, an error message appears at the top of the screen basically telling me that the end sector doesn't have the same tag as the start sector. It doesn't do anything to the gameplay of the level itself, but it is somewhat annoying. Is it possible to get rid of it?

For some reason, nothing happened. I checked to make sure the linedef executor that runs the script was working, but "cls" apparently does nothing. Are you sure that the command works?

If you're getting an error message, you're doing something wrong. Hiding the error message doesn't make it right.

For some reason, nothing happened. I checked to make sure the linedef executor that runs the script was working, but "cls" apparently does nothing. Are you sure that the command works?
That's because I was joking and I forgot what the command to clear the console was but I was mainly joking. I just thought that someone, knowing me, would find that funny, but I guess I was misguided >_>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back