Need models? Good, I'm bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDoctor

As the title says, I am willing to make md2 models (or any models for that matter) for anything you request aslong as I can complete what you are requesting. Why? I'm bored. To show examples of my model skills, here are some pictures of such models:

Made from Scratch (The Roly Poly Putt model was made by me, however thanks to SSNTAILS himself I was able to find the original, and will soon make it an md2):

The X-Wing for my Walls of the Void:

Random quick Eggman/Robotnik:

Tesla Tank from Red Alert series:

Green sheild (based off the ones from Sonic Dash [compare the look of this one to the icon in the shop]):

Roly Poly (as mentioned earlier, my version. Original coming soon :) ):

Ring ring ring, di-di-ding ding ding, ima sonic electronic:

The Weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you, unless you assign the model to the Egg FaceStabber...

Models that were not made by me, but edited in either major, or many ways:

Original model: Sonic Heroes. Edited by me to look like Sonic Boom:

Original model: Hidden secret in Sonic Adventure files. Fused with Sonic Adventure model, and edited in ways to look like Sonic Jam:

Original model: Metal Sonic from SADX & Metal Sonic from custom models in models resourse. Edited by me to look like Neo Metal Sonic from Sonic Heroes:

Original model: Sonic Adventure 2 - Tails' Walker. Edited by me to have textures properly applied, and to have the hover level up:

Original model: Tails from SSBB. Edited by me to represent Jaspertehfox's character, Jasper:

Along with making models, I can also simply port, or reduce polycount for models you might want. Here are some examples I have done in the past:

Klonoa (Klonoa Wii Version):

Shinx (Wii) [will be included in the Walls of the Void md2 pack]:

Shadow the Hedgehog (Shadow The Hedgehog, Xbox/Gamecube/Ps2):

Tornado (Sonic Adventure, Dreamcast/PC/Gamecube):

DALEK (Doctor Who: Adventure Games - The City of Daleks, PC):

These aren't all the models I have made, if I were to post all, then the forums would blow up. But as I said, I am bored. And I could do an entire model for you in a day or two. Worst case, a week.

Ooh ooh! You should do Sonic Boom styled Tails and Knuckles, to complete the three!
Then I can pretend Sonic Boom and SRB2 take place in the same universe. Yesss. *evil hand wringing*

Ooh ooh! You should do Sonic Boom styled Tails and Knuckles, to complete the three!
Then I can pretend Sonic Boom and SRB2 take place in the same universe. Yesss. *evil hand wringing*

I was thinking about doing Tails, but knuckles seems like his body would be too out of proportions for SRB2. UNLESS, the md2 is played on a character with a lua to rescale the character...like metalrobotnik. TailsIsAwesomeBtw
A boy, age 6 watching his friends burn to death by an army invading his home searching for a chaos emerald, then later fighting the army with whatever weapons he can make to avenge his dead friends, and save the planet from the army...yeah. Awesome.

knuckles seems like his body would be too out of proportions for SRB2. UNLESS, the md2 is played on a character with a lua to rescale the character...like metalrobotnik. [/spoiler]

Well, I remember MotorRoach posting a picture of a wad he was making based off of the Sonic Boom design of Knuckles before 2.1 came out. But maybe that picture was just a joke sprite.

Well, I remember MotorRoach posting a picture of a wad he was making based off of the Sonic Boom design of Knuckles before 2.1 came out. But maybe that picture was just a joke sprite.

If that wad wasn't a joke, and would be one day released, then that wad could carry (or have a seperate) .Lua file, similar to metalrobotnik's to scale the character a bit bigger, so that even a small model would look big, and the camera would be positioned perfectly.

I was wondering if you could lower the polycount (and maybe T-pose?) the models of Lancelot, Percival, Gawain and Excalibur Sonic from Sonic and the Black Knight? The models themselves can all be found on this channel https://www.youtube.com/user/gyurcsanyferenc96/videos
Alternatively, you could re-rip them (if you do re-rip them, then I'd like Sonic himself, too) in their t-pose if possible?

I was wondering if you could lower the polycount (and maybe T-pose?) the models of Lancelot, Percival, Gawain and Excalibur Sonic from Sonic and the Black Knight? The models themselves can all be found on this channel https://www.youtube.com/user/gyurcsanyferenc96/videos
Alternatively, you could re-rip them (if you do re-rip them, then I'd like Sonic himself, too) in their t-pose if possible?

Sure thing. I actually just took a look at the lancelot model right now (because decimation and t-posing is easy), but funny enough this model isn't a perfect rip as the guy said it is. Its missing a couple aspects from the original model, and not to mention that the poses that the guy put in the release have sheered the model into certain directions, and to get it back to nromal is a difficult task, so I will get the models from someplace else. I have done some searches and have found it hard to come by SatBK models, but then I remembered an old person I "worked" with. Worked with as in I took up on continuing his discontinued mod without permission. It was pablodrago from SADX :D. He has all the black knight models, and once again I have taken his stuff and am now modifying it. Good thing I still have my SADX modeling tools to extract the models from his CHRMODELS.DLL file. The models should be ready soon, since its a simple process.

If it's not too much to ask, could you do a Tikal model? Preferably a custom "classic" styled one, but I'm not really picky. The lack of a Tikal MD2 is one of the main reasons I don't use the MD2 feature all the time...

If it's not too much to ask, could you do a Tikal model? Preferably a custom "classic" styled one, but I'm not really picky. The lack of a Tikal MD2 is one of the main reasons I don't use the MD2 feature all the time...

Sure. But a Tikal md2 would require animations, and I am currently doing 2 models with animations. First being XSpeedGod's Inazuma's animations, then Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank. After those two Tikal will be made.

Edit: the reason why virt's request gets priority is due to simple operations necessary.

Oh, I was assuming that he would get priority because he asked first. Oh well, in either case, I understand, and I'm patient so...yeah I can wait. Nice work on your previous models BTW.

Oh, I was assuming that he would get priority because he asked first. Oh well, in either case, I understand, and I'm patient so...yeah I can wait. Nice work on your previous models BTW.

Well, it depends on what exactly is being discussed. For example, virt's request is a simple operation, so that would go first. Then I have two (now three), other requests on .md2s. So, since XSpeedGod was the first of the 3 md2s, his md2 gets to be made first. And thanks :3

EDIT: Sir Lancelot model finished:

https://www.mediafire.com/?9nhjxah06tep2j9

There is only one difference between this and the original, which is the front of the helm. It now has an opening to see Shado-I mean, Lancelot's eyes. The other characters will be posted soon.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Sir Gawain model finished:

https://www.mediafire.com/?06ujt0kd5y9k3em

Last edited:
could you maybe make a md2 of the dreamcast versoin of sonic's model from sonic adventure...

Last edited:
Thank you for the models! This means a lot to me.

Yep. Its quite fun, and time consuming. Ever since I first got into model stuff, its been amazing. Sadly, now I can't play any game in the world without seeing the polygons D;. I will work on sonic tomorrow, and will attempt to get Percival tomorrow (she is the only one who wasn't in the SADX CHRMODELS.DLL, but I will try to fix up the one from the videos that you posted.

Is there a possibility you could rip/get the Kirby model from Kirby's Return To Dreamland, and lower the poly count to make it compatible with SRB2?

Is there a possibility you could rip/get the Kirby model from Kirby's Return To Dreamland, and lower the poly count to make it compatible with SRB2?

Well I can only rip certain models from certain games. Even more so if I own them :P. But If I do find the model, then yes, I could lower the polycount and make it compatible. I'm also guessing animate it? You don't seem like a modeler.

Do you also have the sword models? They have swords in the models I linked, but it's not their default swords.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back