i need some help with joining servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do i do if it says this when i try to join some ones server
SOCK_SEND SENDING TO NODE 1 UNKOWN ERROR?
everytime i try to join a server it says that and crashes

Try typing LISTSERV and see what happens.
If it gives you that error again, then there's a big problem. If it just complains about the master server not being able to connect to, then it's that server's problem.

Try redownloading. Node 0 should always be the server, so if it's sending it to node 1 instead, then that's a problem.

It's better then nothing. Either that or go to your local library, download it there and burn it to a CD. Or 47 floppies, if they don't have any computers made this century XP

it says the error afture it says contacting the server im trying to join

is it possible to edit it to send to node 0 instead without having to redownloading it?

It's just the EXE's problem... Hang on...
Here's the EXE file. Just replace this one with the one in your folder, and it *should* work fine.

How is that illegal? Redistributing an EXE file that can be freely downloaded from the main website isn't illegal. It's completely normal under the GPL.

... SRB2 *is* under the GPL, right?

my computers jacked up it cant download somthing over 3 hours long anymore maybe because of its clock is alwys jacked up it still wont work on srb2 when i try to host or join a server it says the error then crashes.

this might be the problem it says it cant execute file autoexe.cfg

PLEASE use punctuation! I had to scan through that three times just to figure out what you were saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back