• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

A pony.wad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All 3 images for the monitors are there and they work fine on srb though I need to edit her life icon its one space to the side...
also apple jacks ability is up for debate I like to point out I have no patience for socs or anything computer related unless is drawing of course.
issues with the head are for sprite 2 and 7 the side ones right?

First page 20th post for images wad is not yet done.
Also another point that came up is that I'm also creating bases to make it easier for people to create their own ponies, or other official ponies from the show.
why I'm doing this you ask for revenge, destruction, payback whats my motive here? well I think it would be hilarious to to see srb over run by ponies thats about it =3

Last edited:
here are some test sides
aplea722i.png
aplea721i.png
aplea721.png
aplea72.png
aplea711.png
aplea71.png

spot the difference and pick one . I got confused on the way...
I'm almost done with Applejack only need the run and walk frames.
aplef01.png
Winona waiting for Applejack.
31287243.png
falling.
aplea1.png
hurt.
aplea1.png
air bubble.

The hurt doesn't make much sense, sitting in air you know...
Or that's what it looks like at the moment.

And what do you propose she should do? She can't fly, It'd be weird to have her glide (climbing's a different story), she can't float or slow fall, which leaves the totally-generic-not-been-used-nearly-as-much-as-thok-has double jump. Unlees you want her to have no ability...

You could always just SOC her so she drops out of her glide automatically if she doesn't touch a wall within, say, 15 tics. That way she could only climb a wall if she was right next to it.

aplea722i.png

^Pupils too small.
aplea721i.png

^Same as above.
aplea721.png

^Perfect.
aplea72.png

^The front of her isn't round enough.
aplea711.png

^Same as above.
aplea71.png

^This one looks good too, but I think that the eyes are a little bigger than they should be.
aplef01.png

Awesome idea, but Winona looks like something out of Story of the Blanks. I think it's the fact that she has a black outline, while all the other objects in the picture have colored ones, or none at all.
31287243.png

Certainly not the falling pose I would have chose, as I would have gone with a more skydiver type fall, but I guess it works. It's only my opinion on that one.
aplea1.png

She looks like she's sleeping in the air. Perhaps you should change her eyes to a more pained expression?
aplea1.png

Applejack with lipstick? Seeing as even Rarity couldn't look normal with lipstick on, Applejack shouldn't even try. :p
Was red even used in mouth animations in show? I don't believe it was.

Sorry about the red mouths, my mistake they where suppose to be pink as in the falling sprite.
I'll move winona to the sign to give me more room to draw her correctly.
for the sky diving do you mean as in star position or as a horse kicking someone with their hindquarters?
for the gliding she could hold on to her hat as a parachute or as a weak flight ability pretending theirs any actual wind in srb.
hurt sprites been change, shes still sitting but her arms are up, eyes open and dilated.

I apologize for my not very experienced sprite work. (It's the second sprite I've ever worked on)

Anyway, I'm not here to specifically burn on your creation, but, I poured hours into this (Most of it was general shenanigans) and I tried to make this more delicate rather than detailed.
I also mainly based the style directly off the show, so I'm not sure whether or not it would fit in SRB2's general style or not.

The main intention for this basically was to just point out small design flaws that really bothered me, like the length of the hair, and the shape of her tail, some of her colours, and her hat, but I somehow ended up remaking the entire thing and I just went along with it.

Last edited:
Oh god no, why are you people falling for these unicorn pony whatever things? How are they so cool?

Oh god no, why are you people falling for these unicorn pony whatever things? How are they so cool?

Because this has nothing to do with the topic about the WAD. People do have reasons for liking the show.

I have moderated the rest of the conversation about this. Don't bring it up again. This thread is about the WAD, not about the show. Thanks for listening!

Sadly progress has slow down the past 2 or 3 weeks due to starting school and obtaining a job =(
Still working on it, running and walking frames still in progress, Its whats left really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back